“Go To Place for a Great Steak!”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Annville
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 29
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees…all cooked to order!Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I wasn't sure I would like the new format of ordering at Hoss's, but as long as the food has't been affected I would continue eating there. Well, let me tell you, the food quality and flavor has not declined one bit. It was always one of my favorite places for steak and it still is!!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

over the years the menu and pricing has changed. meals have become a little more on the pricey side in comparison to the size and value. the best deal is by far the soup and salad bar. I love almost every soup they have. services is always friendly

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Excellent service, good food selection, high quality dishes, and reasonable prices - what else can you wish for?

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stop here for lunch on most visits to the Lebanon area. It is clean, the service is good and the prices are decent. Recently and many times, I get the soup and salad bar which offers four kinds of soup, a varied and very fresh salad bar and dessert for those who want it. It is not usually busy for lunch during the week and my friends and I can sit and talk in a relaxed atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our server was wonderful. We arrived for a late lunch and the place was very clean and the buffet line was wonderfully stocked up. Every other Tuesday they have chicken and white bean chili and it is my favorite of all their soups. And it was great on this visit. This is the first visit to the Annville restaurant and we enjoyed it. We tried a new item for us (do not tell the calorie police) We shared a Whitefish Sandwich the we took to the buffet since we added a salad bar each, and topped the fish with cheese sauce and Cole slaw. It was great, but we will have to be watching our food far a couple days to pay for the splurge- but it was worth it.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Hoss's Steak & Sea House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK