“A decent pub and grill”

Fireside Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 65 Restaurants in Ambler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I liked the interior, the food was OK, not memorable but good enough. Cold beer, OK service (she was a bit rushed and put out it seemed) we would go back

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We go here with friends who love it here. I've tried a lot of the menu items from the specials, italian meals to sandwiches and pizza. I've found that the sandwich/pizza menu is the best option. I do love the overstuffed mushrooms, see picture. They are huge!! I occasionally just have them with a salad unless i'm sharing them. I've had chicken franchaise (swimming in oily sauce), shrimp scampi (overcooked shrimp and pasta), meat lovers pizza (delicious) and sandwiches are very good. Like I said, great place for an average dinner at a great price. Always crowded, great service and very nice bar with TVs all over. You just have to find what you like.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have been here 4-5 times and did not review, so this is an overall review of the establishment. I have eaten lunch, dinner and also ordered finger food at the bar. With one small exception, I have been very happy with the food, service and bang for the buck. This is now my "go-to" spot in Ambler. They have dinner specials every day, as well as beer/drink specials. They also have specials for when the Philly sports teams are playing. The Early Bird Menu has some incredible bargains and is available every day of the week, which makes it very desirable for the weekends, when lunch/dinner aren't always as regimented into your schedule. I will continue to be a repeat customer.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

The Fireside Bar and Grill offers a very good selection of grilled favorites from chicken or beef salads to ribs and burgers. Everything was cooked as requested, and the service was very good. The round loaf of bread served was exceptional!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Carried grandchildren after church. Great pizza, hamburger and sweet potato fries. Service was great. Go!

Been to Fireside Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK