All reviewsconvention centerfront deskblair countystayed one nightin townthe room was nicebed was comfortablebusiness tripwould stay againbistrolobbysherylhilltopdustfuneralaccommodationslinens
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I've stayed at this property for many years and have always had wonderful service, a good room, and nice drink (on occasion). This visit was not exception. Everything was as good as you can expect from a Courtyard. For those not venturing here before, it is not in near walking distance of anything so be prepared to drive. I will say that it has breathtaking views in the Winter when the snow has piled up on the mountainside as the hotel is perched on a hill.

It is also right next door to the Convention Center so if you are attending a conference, it is the perfect location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Clayton E, General Manager at Courtyard Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for reviewing our property. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoy our property. We look forward to your next visit and appreciate your loyality.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Kelly at the front desk went the extra mile and made my visit first class. The whole team at the bistro during breakfast were super friendly and accommodated my special requests. I love that they have Starbucks there. My room was spacious and clean.
Easy location off the highway.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Clayton E, General Manager at Courtyard Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Greetings,

Wow! What a wonderful review! Thank you for kind words about your stay with us. I look forward to passing this review onto my staff. They work very hard to ensure all guests are 100% satisfatied. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I conducted a sales meeting at this location on a hilltop in beautiful central Pennsylvania. The management, sales staff and front desk personnel were attentive to our needs to accomplish a productive sales meeting. The staff at this hotel are excellent!

Room Tip: Since the hotel is located on a hilltop, the upper floor rooms offer a beautiful view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Clayton E, General Manager at Courtyard Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us. Our team works very hard to ensure 100% Guest Satisfaction and I am delighted to hear we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Altoona and we hope to see you again very soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I have been staying at the Courtyard Altoona for over 4 years now and from day one to the present the staff has always been accomodating and focused on the customer. I am never upset with my choice to stay there and it is conveniently located to restaurants, theaters and stores.

Room Tip: The top floors are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Clayton E, General Manager at Courtyard Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for your loyalty for over 4 years. It is wonderful to hear such feedback from our frequent guests. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Altoona and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Staff is very helpful and hotel is clean. Bistro has great breakfasts. Always friendly there and nice location. Whenever there are issues, they handle them rapidly and professionally. My favorite hotel to stay in in the Altoona area.

Room Tip: end of the hall top floor is the quietest

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful comment. We love to see such reviews about our property. My team works very hard to ensure all guests are happy during their stay and I look forward to passing your comment on to them.