“Best Hotel That I have Ever Stayed”

Comfort Suites Altoona
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Altoona
Columbus
“Best Hotel That I have Ever Stayed”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I travel to Altoona about 90 days a year and have done so for about 6 years. I have had the good and bad fortune to stay at most of the hotels in Altoona and I can say that to me, the Comfort Suites is the best. The hotel is located in a beautiful, quiet location surrounded by the mountains on 3 sides. The lobby is spacious and modern with gorgeous paintings done by an artist from San Francisco. The sleeping rooms are large with marble bathrooms and a separate sitting area with a queen size pull-out sleeper sofa. The room includes a refrigerator, microwave, and get this, a K-Cup Coffee machine, just like home.
Breakfast was superb with eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit , yogurt, and cereal. And what a staff! They were professional from the minute I arrived. I felt like I was a member of their family. They went out of their way to ensure that my stay was the best it could be. Do yourself a favor and stay at this property.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Robert J
Kurt S, Manager at Comfort Suites Altoona, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very proud of our hotel and all of our team members. We try to always be aware that every guest that stays in our hotel has the choice to stay with us or any of the other hotels in Altoona. With that in mind we try to treat every guest special with the hope that they will return many more times in the future. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
McLean, VA
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Clean rooms, clean hallways, nice lobby with 2 computers connected to the internet, excellent free breakfast with doughnuts, bagels, cereal, waffles, eggs, fruit, juice, coffee. Clean well lit parking lot. Quite location. Flat panel TV and excellent shower. Friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank dlitch1
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and We hope to see you again in the near future.
Williamsport, PA
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I stayed once more at comfort suites and was still so happy with the stay. The bed and pillows had me sleeping like a log. Plus easy on and off highway access.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Very nice pool and hot tub. Very clean and friendly staff. Stayed here for Thanksgiving visit to family. Would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Was close to the lobby which was great for walking but noisy for those that get that early breakfast...