“Had to eat before going to Sams”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #41 of 178 Restaurants in Altoona
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch because I wanted to try the grilled chicken nuggets. They are delicious! You wouldn’t even need to use sauce but of course I had chick fila sauce! Love it on my waffle fries. As usual the drive through was busy so we went in to eat. Great idea, great lunch.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My first visit was an indoor visit. I wasn't too fond of the atmosphere. The location of the utensils and condiments was not obvious. Since then, I've been using their Drive-In Window to pick up salads on my way home. That has worked out very well. While the selection of salads is limited, there are two that I really like. And of course, the chicken on them is perfectly done and Oh, So Fresh!!!

1  Thank Shirley S
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Friendly staff and are very considerate. Love the quality and the clean store a good place for children

Reviewed 6 May 2017

This Chick-fil-A is high quality like all the others. They are professional, courteous, prompt, friendly. The food is great-tasting and good portions, even if you pay a little more for it. I took my family back the next day for their first CFA visit ever, and they liked it.

1  Thank Roger P S
Reviewed 19 April 2017

So happy for the opening of this restaurant. I was there about 9:00 on a weeknight and went through the drive in. Both lanes had cars backed up yet they got my order right and quickly. The sandwich was fantastic and hot.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK