Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 139
US$ 198
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 225/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 109
Red Roof
US$ 123
Hotels.com
All reviewsbed was super comfycolumbus day weekendihg memberfront desksleeping areajuice machineroom was cleanlarge bathroomnext morninga great staybusiness centerspecial thankstop floorstay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulwater pressurebagels
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay thank you for making it comfortable. Jan and HB were amazing house keepers, always smiling and kind with being professional. My stay was made more awesome by them. Thank you jan and hb

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I made the reservation the same day as the visit however forgot to call and request a room on the top floor. I called at 6 pm before I heading to the hotel and spoke with Melana. She advised that she "would see what she could do, however the hotel was completely book". When I arrived at the hotel 4 hours later, when I gave Melana my name she said, "you requested the room on the top floor and I was able to make this happen". This was a complete surprise but very welcome. Thank you Melana for accommodating me on such short notice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Front D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, this is what we strive for! It means so much to have such positive feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here enroute to Philly and it was a fantastic experience. The front desk staff were great- they recommended restaurants and gave us extra blankets. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast the next morning was great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The staff here is very accommodating and even the housekeeping staff is exceptionally pleasant. Although the rooms appear slightly dated, everything is very clean and well maintained. The breakfast spread is what you have come to expect from a Holiday Inn Express. The only complaint is that the chairs in the business center are comically low compared to the desk and very difficult to sit in while using the computers. Otherwise, I had a great stay and would come here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jordan R
Front D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Jordan R,

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with the chairs in the business center. Rest assure we will look into this and look forward to your next visit.

Larry

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I was on a short business trip to Allentown and I must say this was one of the great experience. Hotel location was in center of the business location and staff was friendly. Complimentary breakfast and excellent. Special thanks to house keeping staff hb and jan for their home like feeling...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Front D, Guest Service Rep at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Vinay,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Larry-Guest Service Rep