US$ 139
US$ 198
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 220/night.

US$ 143
US$ 123
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 158
US$ 138
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

US$ 118
US$ 109
Red Roof
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2018

When I first arrived I was skeptical. It doesn't really look like a hotel to me for some reason. When I arrived there were no parking spaces available and there is no designated spots for check-in. Two other cars were parked in front of the front door and was a bit chaotic. Upon entering the lobby, it felt like just that, a lobby. It didn't feel like a hotel, more like the DMV,,,,I can't explain it. It just didn't feel like a place to rest. The gentleman who checked me in was kind and gave me a ground floor room as requested. They were full because of power outages in town, but he was still able to accommodate me. From the looks of the lobby I was nervous about what the rooms must be like... My room was VERY clean and looked newly renovated. The mattress was very comfortable with nice fluffy pillows. The fridge was a nice size. The bathroom and sink area were nice and clean also. I was surprised by the level of quiet in this hotel considering it was full and a lot of foot traffic in the halls. Good soundproofing I suppose. I only saw coffee in the morning, if there was breakfast I missed it, but coffee was good. There isn't a grassy area for the dogs, but we did okay without it. I got a good sleep here and it was clean. If I happen to be in the area again, I would stay here. I'm glad I didn't leave after seeing the lobby. If management asked me what they could do better at this property,,,it would be 1) designate a parking area for the lobby and 2) make the lobby a bit more inviting and homey. Other than that, it's a good place for a restful night.

Stayed: March 2018
Paul P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you found our nicely renovated rooms clean and comfortable. Housekeeping is a priority for us and our guest's comfort is always our goal. We will forward your lobby and parking suggestions to our renovations team. We are happy you would stay with us again in the future and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Was a great experience! Staff was very accommodating with the dogs and our schedule! Convenient location comfortable beds and kind staff. Alve was so helpful with any requests I had. Looking forward to a return visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Paul P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your five out of five review. Your comments encourage all of us as we strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. We will share your kind words with all of our staff. Customer service is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

front desk gentleman name Alve hes a great host and great person i will recommend this location to anyone that needs a place to stay the place is clean rooms are cleaned great service in general.....if anyone goes here see Alve he will take good care of you...

Room Tip: all rooms are nice
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Paul P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We all appreciate your five out of five rating. Reviews like yours encourage all of us as we strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. I am glad you found Alve to be a great host. Customer service is very important to all of us. I am very happy you found our rooms to be clean. Housekeeping is a priority for us. Thank you for your kind recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Hurry back.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

My husband had a full knee replacement and had a little difficulty with the stairs. Tv cable is excellent, and DOGS Stay free. Not perfect, but very nice.Lord-willing we would like to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your husband had a little difficulty with the stairs. Please call us ahead and if the room type you need is available on the first floor we will make every effort to make sure your room will be on the first floor based on availability. I am happy to hear you found our property to be nice. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Cheap, fine hotel to just sleep at, but definitely not up to the usual Red Roof inn standard, which we frequent because of their pet-friendly policy. Very run down, small lobby, the whole place smelled like cigarette smoke, the whole upstairs hallway reeked of weed, and there was a solid inch gap between the floor and the bottom of the room door so the smells and sounds came right in the room. Our key wasn't right at first and the parking lot is not very well lit. On the plus side, the bathroom was very clean and looked brand new. Next time I would drive further to get to the next red roof.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea W

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize your stay was anything less than completely satisfying. Most guests love our clean fresh smelling comfortable rooms and friendly customer service. I am sorry we could not meet your expectations.