“Courses were in great condition!”

The Bridges Golf Club
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My three Virginia golfing buddies and I played the Bridges courses in 2015 and found the course to be in excellent condition. The staff could not have been nicer. We left our golfing trip to PA with a strong feeling that we had certainly received our money's worth with the Bridges. It will be a golfing experience that we will want to have again in the very near future. Would recommend this course to golfers of all levels of capabilities.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I'm not an avid golfer but I've played a few courses. I play a few Fat Chuck charity events here every year and have an absolute blast! Besides that, the outside patio is a great place to unwind while listening to live music and looking out over the beautiful course.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

This is the third two day and three night visit for 8 couples from VA. We absolutely love it! The course is well maintained and challenging for the low handicap player but not too frustrating for the high handicap player. The rooms are basic but clean and comfy. We enjoy drinks and snacks on the deck each day after golf and the chocolate martini from the grill is great! We always have dinner there at least one night and they really take good care of us! Delicious filet mignon as well as crab cakes. Others ordered scallops that were said to be good also. Nice salads and a carrot cake for dessert. The price for this trip per couple is in the $400.00 range! Three nights lodging, golf for two days, breakfast everyday and dinner one night. Can't beat it!

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Horrible. Where do I start. Almost 6 hours to play. No starter. Over 45 minutes to play a par 3. Had 7 carts waiting to play on a 150 yd hole. One green that actually had grass on the whole green! ONE! Most of the greens were covered in rolled dirt. Or corrugated grass. Had to chip ON the greens. Save your money!!!! I will never return.

6  Thank Mark L
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2015

The golf course now has The Grill Restaurant upstairs and open to the public so we thought we would try it for lunch. Would not go again. The menu seemed interesting with some good selections for sandwiches and wraps and prices were in line with the area, $6-$14 range. My haddock sandwich was a generous portion of fish on a hamburger roll and nothing else. Lettuce and tomato slice on the side. Impossible to eat, messy and soaked, tasteless roll. Lemonade was water with maybe a squeeze of lemon in it. Wait staff unaffected by any of it. My friend had ordinary wrap with Thai sauce, he said it was good and tangy. Probably this is just a place for golfers to catch a bite. Not worth the stop, disappointing.