Review Highlights

mr2turtle
New Windsor
via mobile
Enjoyable course.

Very friendly course to play. Great condition. Sat on porch and enjoyed lunch before our round... read more

Reviewed 14 August 2017
hrcrazy88
Annapolis, Maryland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this course. It was in great shape. The course challenging and has differing hazards throughout. Beautiful setting and great club house.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Just got back from eating on their patio, and only regret is we haven't tried it sooner. The portions are generous at a reasonable price and the surrounding views are quite nice for eastern Adams County. Great specials.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My three Virginia golfing buddies and I played the Bridges courses in 2015 and found the course to be in excellent condition. The staff could not have been nicer. We left our golfing trip to PA with a strong feeling that we had certainly received our money's worth with the Bridges. It will be a golfing experience that we will want to have again in the very near future. Would recommend this course to golfers of all levels of capabilities.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I'm not an avid golfer but I've played a few courses. I play a few Fat Chuck charity events here every year and have an absolute blast! Besides that, the outside patio is a great place to unwind while listening to live music and looking out over the beautiful course.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

This is the third two day and three night visit for 8 couples from VA. We absolutely love it! The course is well maintained and challenging for the low handicap player but not too frustrating for the high handicap player. The rooms are basic but clean and comfy. We enjoy drinks and snacks on the deck each day after golf and the chocolate martini from the grill is great! We always have dinner there at least one night and they really take good care of us! Delicious filet mignon as well as crab cakes. Others ordered scallops that were said to be good also. Nice salads and a carrot cake for dessert. The price for this trip per couple is in the $400.00 range! Three nights lodging, golf for two days, breakfast everyday and dinner one night. Can't beat it!

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Horrible. Where do I start. Almost 6 hours to play. No starter. Over 45 minutes to play a par 3. Had 7 carts waiting to play on a 150 yd hole. One green that actually had grass on the whole green! ONE! Most of the greens were covered in rolled dirt. Or corrugated grass. Had to chip ON the greens. Save your money!!!! I will never return.

6  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 18 May 2015

The golf course now has The Grill Restaurant upstairs and open to the public so we thought we would try it for lunch. Would not go again. The menu seemed interesting with some good selections for sandwiches and wraps and prices were in line with the area, $6-$14 range. My haddock sandwich was a generous portion of fish on a hamburger roll and nothing else. Lettuce and tomato slice on the side. Impossible to eat, messy and soaked, tasteless roll. Lemonade was water with maybe a squeeze of lemon in it. Wait staff unaffected by any of it. My friend had ordinary wrap with Thai sauce, he said it was good and tangy. Probably this is just a place for golfers to catch a bite. Not worth the stop, disappointing.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

This review is more for the guest quarters. But the golf course is a good course. Plenty of open space. Worth a play. The guest quarters are on top of the club house. There's probably 20 or so rooms. I stayed in the standard room. Small flat screen tv and fridge. One small standup closet for hanging clothes (no iron/board). Two double beds. Shower did not have much power. Big gap between door and frame. But not a lot of foot traffic. I recommend staying on the side away from the road. As the road is noisy. The bar and grill down stairs was pretty good. I had one of the burgers which was great. Onion rings were decent as was the fried mac and cheese. They have decent deals for a play and stay. We had two nights stay with 1 round of golf for 147$

2  Thank PhynFan
Reviewed 11 November 2014

As a regular golfer, there's nothing I love more than a well-coiffed course. Alas, this is not one, or if it is, it wasn't showing its best side when I visited last week. They'd aerated the fairways, so there was a notch every inch, and the course was in pretty horrific condition. Still, they were happy to charge top dollar, in high winds, on a Sunday, while not bothering to inform us of the fairway issue. $45 for that kind of golfing experience in this region just doesn't cut it. Never again.