“Overpriced and disappointing”

The Bridges Golf Club
Reviewed 11 November 2014

As a regular golfer, there's nothing I love more than a well-coiffed course. Alas, this is not one, or if it is, it wasn't showing its best side when I visited last week. They'd aerated the fairways, so there was a notch every inch, and the course was in pretty horrific condition. Still, they were happy to charge top dollar, in high winds, on a Sunday, while not bothering to inform us of the fairway issue. $45 for that kind of golfing experience in this region just doesn't cut it. Never again.

Date of experience: November 2014

Reviewed 11 October 2014

Great music on the outdoor patio during the Summer months.
The food is very good here. Burgers are awesome!! Good place to watch the sunset :)

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This course is a very well kept and beautiful course. It is fair but challanging - beware the greens! The food staff is very friendly and outgoing. The only drawback is the clubhouse staff do not seem to enjoy working there - they are very abrupt and unhelpful. Still that should not be a reason not to golf this great course.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I'm currently in the middle of a 4 day / 3 night golf outing with friends at The Bridges. I just want to preface that this is my first review on TripAdvisor. This has been an incredible outing. The course has been in perfect shape. The rooms are in an old furniture factory and very well setup. We did have some bad weather Friday morning (3+ inches of rain), but the course held up nicely and we only missed out Friday morning round. What I really want to rave about is the food. Breakfast was included in our package as well as our dinner. And let me tell you that all of the dinners have been phenomenal. I had scallops the first night and filet mignon the next two. They were all top notch and very tasty. This has been a great trip so far and I high recommend to anyone considering the Bridges. Props to Mike (not sure of full title, but appears to runt eh bar and restaurant) and Dakota who cooks the food. Both guys are very hospitable and friendly. This is a great place to visit.

Date of experience: May 2014