Cedarwood Inn
Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 217
US$ 194
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
Holiday Inn Express Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 92
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 223
McCall House(Ashland)
US$ 264
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Reasonably priced budget hotel in Ashland. Not quite walking distance to downtown, but it's a only a short drive away. Price is fair, and pretty reasonable when compared to other places in Ashland. If you want something cheaper, you'll be staying much further out of town. Rooms are dated, but ours was large, with a decent bed, small fridge, and a coffee maker. Hotel is very quiet and reasonably clean. They have a sauna, a small indoor heated pool, and another pool outside. Breakfast is continental, but it's ok for a quick bite to eat. I will certainly consider staying here the next time I come to Ashland, especially if I want to save a few dollars for things like dinner or a play.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flexabull
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Only joking of course. But this little motel/hotel place offers large (semi tasteful) rooms with fridge and microwave bath and separate power room area, large beds, TV, Round table & chairs, a desk, a bureau w drawers and a generous armchair. Lots of woody things in room. Cozy. Staff welcoming but not overwhelmingly so. Ample parking. Quiet AC for sleeping.Price is right. $85. and under if you get lucky and hit on a 25% off day. Coffee maker and coffee in the room. Continental breakfast included. Oh...and two swimming pools. I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2011

The inn's website leads you to believe it's located very close to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. It is not! It is an easy drive into downtown Ashland, but it's really too far to walk to the town center and theatre. While the staff were friendly enough, our room wasn't very clean when we arrived, and it didn't get any better while we were there. The coffee pot never got cleaned, and the carpet didn't get vacuumed. It seemed like all they did was make up the bed and change out the towels. The bedding seemed like it was 20 years old, with pills, stains and burns. Breakfast was a disappointment - not much more than plain bagels and Little Debbies. The shower was fine and roomy. We did have a refrigerator in our room which was handy. A hair dryer was available upon request.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I recommend not to stay at this hotel since it isn't clean, smelly, very old and a disaster management.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2011

My husband and I have stayed at this motel for a few years when traveling to Ashland to see plays. B&B's and other inns in town are quite a bit more expensive. At $72 a night it has to be the best bargain in town. That being said...the standard rooms are very VERY small. The bed was comfortable. I don't feel the maids clean the rooms too well. We were there three days and I don't think anyone vacuumed. One day we had ants. One day they'd leave the coffee but forget the cups...or the sugar/creamer packets. Breakfast isn't the greatest: but it is adequate for the way I eat. They had hard boiled eggs, bagels, muffins coffee and juice. It has always been very quiet all three times we've stayed there. It is located outside of town about a mile or two in a nice residential neighborhood. So you feel safe. The motel is definitely in need of some updating. It seemed like college kids were running it this time. I am not sure if we will return again. It just seemed a bit lower quality than in the past. My theory has always been: with all the money I save, I can eat at better restaurants and see another play!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple