“Good Value at lovely Romeo Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Romeo Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashland
Romeo Inn
Ranked #11 of 31 Ashland B&B and Inns
Portland, Oregon
“Good Value at lovely Romeo Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

We spent two nights at the wonderful Romeo Inn in Ashland. Although it may be slightly out of the way from the theaters for some, we enjoyed the walk. The rooms are spotless and the breakfasts are delicious, although not terribly filling and there are no seconds. There's hot tea and coffee and fresh cookies available as well. A wonderful back yard contains a small swimming pool and a hot tub. This space provides a great respite after a day of sightseeing, shopping in quaint Ashland or seeing the plays. The owners, Don and Deana couldn't have been more welcoming. They provide a wealth of information about the area and the plays. As we mentioned in the title, the Romeo Inn also provides good value for its services compared to other B and B's in the area. We will definitely return and we recommend it to others.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Sacramento, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2011

We've stayed at The Romeo Inn twice and love the Inn. We like the Coventry Room. It is upstairs, quite large and inexpensive compared to other places in Ashland. The breakfasts are wonderful. My favorite breakfast is the Asparagas/Potato Quich served with orange/cranberry scones that were beyond fantastic. Other reviews have commented that the owners are unfriendly. Well, Don has a dry style and can come off as gruff, but we find both he and Deana to be very enjoyable. They make a point of being knowledgable about the community of Ashland and the plays at OSF. If you are friendly & respectful they will reciprocate. We will be back in the fall.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
mendocino ca
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2009

Nice accommodations for the price if you can put up with a inhospitable owner.

Why does a person like this get into this business!

If you want friendliness and hospitality, there are plenty of better options in Ashland

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank trekker1MendocinoCa
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2008

It's spring, a reminder that summer trips are just around the corner. I am looking forward to our annual stay at the Romeo Inn. It's like being at home without making the bed, washing, cleaning and cooking. We try to get the Cambridge suite every year. It has a separate entrance to the garden and pool, plus a door leading into the living room. The small sitting area in our suite feels like a hideaway, for reading, crafting or chatting about the evening's performance. Deanna and Don are the perfect hosts - efficient, helpful and gracious. They do everything they possibly can to make us feel comfortable and relaxed.. The house is immaculately clean and the sheets are ironed! Breakfasts are fantabulous and Deanna remembers everybody's likes and dislikes. We've stayed in five of the six suites and they are all equally comfortable and cozy. Now, if only summer would hurry along, I'm ready for my "after the show" cookie and iced tea. For me, the best part is I didn't have to lift a finger for a whole week!

• Liked — Feels like home.
  • Disliked — Can't think of anything
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ansonia, CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Romeo Inn in Oct and we had
an incredible three days of pampering and relaxation. The inn keepers couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. They were attentive to our every need. I love to travel, but after a period of time I always long for the comforts of home - my own bed, my favorite chair. Well, at the Romeo Inn I found my home away from home - with all the comforts I could imagine. The experience was one I will not soon forget and my husband and I will surely return to the Romeo Inn again.

Stayed October 2007