See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2014

I had such a great experience at Nightingale's Inn. From the moment I showed up at Pam and Darrell's door, I felt like family. I had no reservation, and I had just gotten off the bus from a three day cross country trek, so I know I was a little worse for wear. Pam greeted me warmly and was serving me snacks and wine before I had even checked in. I also sprang the fact that I was a vegetarian on them with no notice, and it did not faze them in the least. Every morsel of food I had either as a snack or for breakfast was wonderful. I ate outside both mornings I stayed there, and it was a surreal experience eating amazing breakfasts, reading the paper, and enjoying beautiful weather. This was my first time staying at a bed and breakfast, and it has spoiled me. I never want to stay at a hotel again.

My room was so comfortable and clean, and Pam and Darrell were so helpful with suggestions of places to eat and things to do in Ashland. And the Inn is so centrally located to everything. It is only blocks away from Lithia Park, which was amazing, mere steps to shopping and dining, and close to the theaters as well. Ashland is easy to walk around, but they have buses as well, and I actually found that those take you to surrounding cities as well, as I caught the bus from Ashland to Medford.

I would absolutely recommend Nightingale's Inn to anyone who wants to have an amazing experience in Ashland. You will be taken care of and close to everything on top of that. You cannot ask for more than that from a vacation!

Room tip: I loved my room (Lily Room). It looked out on Main. It was very clean, comfortable, and I had my own bathroom, which was fantastic. There is some traffic noise from being on Main, but it did not bother me, and I had no problems getting a good night's sleep.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kandy W
Reviewed 23 July 2005

NightinGail's is the perfect place to stay in Ashland, only two blocks from the theaters and the park and right on Main Street. Breakfasts were excellent and the innkeeper was responsive to our needs and knowledgeable about the area's attractions and current plays. Browse the bookshelves!

Date of stay: February 2005