“Too good to share!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashland
Coolidge House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 31 Ashland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Our innkeeper is warm, attentive, and fun. The rooms are darling. Great breakfast - always wonderful, beautiful, unique, and tasty. Afternoon tea, wine, appetizers - fun and relaxing in the living room or on the lovely patio. After theater cookies are scrumptious. When we saw "The Importance of Being Ernest" Jordan had cucumber sandwiches for us after the play. Our group of gals has been staying at Coolidge House for about 10 years. Always a wonderful trip and experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Best breakfast imaginable, comfortable rooms, lots of literature (including text from current productions), cheese and tea in the afternoon, cookies tea and coffee ready when guests return from evening performances. I could go on, really. We look forward to our annual stay in Jordan's house.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We've been going to the Coolidge House since 1992 and have stayed in every room. Our favorite is the Garden Room. We stayed at the Sun Room 10 years ago on our way to get married in Canada. Jordan welcomed us with flowers, champagne and chocolates. Great memories. We love the constant
availability of snacks in addition to the gourmet breakfast. The location is close to the theater, restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Stayed for two nights in the Garden Suite. The room was lovely, the breakfasts were beyond fantastic, and the owner-Jordan- was incredibly hospitable...providing late afternoon wine and appetizers as well as post-theater cookies. The friendly atmosphere encouraged the guests to mingle and provided for a really wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2011

My wife and I stay at B&B's all along the Pacific Coast, and the Coolidge House in Ashland, Oregon is on our very short list of places we intend to return to again and again. It has everything I look for in a memorable B&B experience: A lovely, ornate and historic home, well-appointed gardens, a friendly innkeeper and a delicious, unusual breakfast. The Coolidge House scores on all accounts. My wife and I were driving from Seattle to the Sacramento area, and we wanted to break up the trip with an overnight stay in Ashland, a scenic hamlet just north of the California border perhaps most famous for its Oregon Shakespeare festival. We stayed in the upstairs suit behind the main house and it was very spacious, comfortable and well-appointed. The Coolidge House is close to downtown, so we weary travelers didn't have far to go for a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. Back at the B&B, the beds were comfortable (both my wife and I are picky on this point), and the suite area made for a nice place to relax and catch up on a good book. The breakfast was sumptuous, from the fresh-squeezed juice to the red grapes adorned with feta cheese (yes, that's exactly what I thought until I tasted them -- yum!). The croissant French toast was sinfully delicious. We shared the breakfast table with another couple who uses the Coolidge House as a home base for day trips around the region, and I can see why. But perhaps the best part was our host, Jordan. I can't recall meeting a more relaxed and personable Innkeeper, who chatted with us after breakfast, cheerfully filled us in on the rich history of the property and even sent us on our way with some fresh-baked cookies. He's not a relative, but I wish he was -- he'd certainly be in the running to be my favorite! All in all, a great B&B experience, which was sweet salve for some weary travelers.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple