All reviewsmotor courtwalking distance to downtownrooms are smallunitkitchenettestovelbsretrofixturescozypetlinensmattress
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to relax and enjoy the day. Great customer service and excellent staff. Good price.
If you are visiting Ashland, Oregon this is the good place to stay.
The room are clean, bed are comfy. The staff are very acomodering and very nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The reason one goes to Ashland is for the theatre, the best in the world! The Manor is a short walk to the theatre or to excellent restaurants close by. It is not fancy, but it is comfortable and good value, with a very friendly and accommodating management!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank charles z
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Yes, the room was small, but if that's not a big deal to you (it's not to us) then this is a fine place to stay. We walked to the main part of the tourist area, the theater and Lithia Park. We were not disturbed by noise and had good rest. The bed was comfortable. Free parking - we even had two cars which were accommodated.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Betty4889
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This motel offers ideally located rooms with free parking and wi-fi just a 10 minute walk from downtown! The per night rate is the best to be found and the staff and owners are super friendly! All rooms are on ground level with dedicated parking, there are special outside areas to sit and commune with nature. This is really the most adorable place I have stayed in years. Make the Manor Motel a destination on your list!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alanna S
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I have stayed at this motel many times over the past few years. It happens to be next door to a senior residence where my mom lived the last 10 years of her life. So convenience was first, but I also felt at home there. Like the 40's motor court design. I stayed in rooms 4 or 6 with kitchenettes. My mom passed about a year and a half ago at the age of 98. She had a good life and a good passing.

This time I went for my nephew's wedding ceremony. I stayed in room 6. It was certainly clean enough; however the bed desperately needs a decent mattress cover; there was no light on either side of the bed. One cheesy lamp stood in a corner, another on the desk was basically a bare bulb. There is a very bright outside light on all night and no shade to block it.
At any rate, the Manor is no longer the place I would choose in Ashland, though it is the only reasonably priced stay within walking distance of downtown. Just a little more attention to guest comfort is all that is needed.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family