New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Cucina Biazzi
Ranked #21 of 151 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Washington
“Pasta primo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2011

We ordered the four-course meal with some trepidation, given our preference for light dining. The meal was fabulous. They pulled off risotto without a hitch; and the angel hair pasta with fresh tomatoes and herbs was the best. Bravissimo!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

San Francisco, California
“Still a delight after 20 years”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

We have eaten at Cucina Biazzi once or twice a year since 1992. Everything continues to delight us. The prix fix menu does not change but there are always daily specials . We start out with an antipasta plate that includes wonderful fresh vegetables, cheese and great bread. Continue onto the next course which is any one of delicious pastas or risotto-- ravioli with crisp sage and butter is wonderful. The main course includes steaks, fish, chicken, and a vegetarian option . The main course always includes a delicious sauteed spinach and then followed by crisp salad. If you have room, desserts are said to be delicious. Website is http://www.cucinabiazzi.com/

• Visited September 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Brilliant vegan adjustments to my meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2011

My mom and I wanted something special. I read the Ashland map backwards, so it was across town from where we were staying. I had chosen a place "close to us." It was hot out, but we walked. When we got lost the hostess came outside to find us! I got concerned when I saw the multi-course menu as I'm vegan. The chef immediately proceeded to make us the most amazing vegan meal ever! My mom and I split everything. We are still talking about the meal and it's been a couple of weeks. It was the highlight of our trip. Thank you, Cucina Biazzi!

• Visited August 2011
San Mateo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food, stunned by no local wines in wine country!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2011

My husband and I are wine and food fanatics--there I said it! Quite frankly we travel to eat a regions food and drink their wines, beers, spirits, etc. We often visit Southern Oregon to see shows at OSF, Britt and on our way to the coast and Portland area. We both love Southern Oregon wines and are amazed at how little people know of them outside the area. Cucina Biazzi was recommended to us by our B & B hosts and we really enjoyed everything about the experience but the fact that they were totally overloaded with ITALIAN wines and had like 3 local wines!!! I'm sorry, you are not in Italy--if I want Italian wines with my Italian INSPIRED food, we will go to Italy! BTW, in Italy they do not serve Oregon or California wines, do they? Get with the locavore movement all the way...serve local foods with LOCAL wines (if you make them of course!) If they had a great selection of Southern Oregon wines like so many restaurants do there, we would have given it five stars and would be coming back....now....not so sure.

• Visited April 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RQ133031
Salem
“Lovely place for a 4-course Italian meal at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2011

My wife and I have eaten at Cucina Biazzi on two occasions now and both times we loved it. To begin, the food is excellent. You can order individual items from the menu but you get the best value by choosing an entree that comes with their 4-course menu. But come with an appetite or, better yet, split the pasta with with someone and have each of the other courses separately so you don't end up feeling too full. Each time we have eaten there the serve has been great. It's not right on the main drag but sure worth the short walk to the end of downtown.

• Visited April 2011