Stayed here 4 nights. Was upgraded to a suite which I really appreciated. Yummy breakfast buffett every morning. Great coffee also which one doesn't always get at Holiday Inns. Room was clean. Bed and pillos were very comfortable. I slept like a baby. TVs are not in HD but I didn't spend too much time watching TV. Elevator is in an awkward place. This location DOES NOT have a lobby computer for guests to use. Was probably the only downer. Found myself trying to plan each day's activities by going to the public library to see the weather and other daily destiniation info. Would've been nice to have the computer in lobby like other Holiday Inns. I still had a wonderful time staying at this hotel. I don't have any complaints that will keep me from staying here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Ashland is the gateway to your Oregon adventure. Our hotel features a warm, elegant environment. Conveniently placed near all of Ashland's attractions including Southern Oregon University, you will be sure to make your stay a yearly tradition whether you are attending the Oregon Shakespeare Festival events or skiing at Mt. Ashland. The Holiday Inn Express features complimentary Continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Ashland, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located just 12 miles south of Medford, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ashland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ashland Hotel Ashland
- Holiday Inn Ashland
- Ashland Holiday Inn Express