All reviews wild goose continental breakfast fruit loops front desk lady easy access downstairs room raisin bread coffee pot air conditioner fridge and microwave comfortable stay king room bed was comfortable one night stay next morning first floor shakespeare festival
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My room was clean and well maintained. The rooms are much nicer than what the outside appearance of this motel suggests. The bed was comfortable. Easy access to I-5 and within easy walking distance to restaurants and grocery stores.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Your positive review means a lot to us James B! Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness of Rodeway Inn Ashland Hotel. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient experience as a good value for your money. We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is one of the best kept secrets of Ashland. In going to the festival for over fifty years, I have stayed in every kind of lodging, from camping, youth hostel, bed and breakfast, hot springs; but this is comfy, has all the basics, clean bath, fridge, micro, good beds, and is situated amidst restaurants, groceries, easy access to all. The fridge and microwave and access to food stores make it easy to stay there for a non-gluten/non-dairy diet in a town with lots of great restaurants which one cannot take full advantage of.
This time I did the unthinkable; I left behind a garment in the room.The manager was kind in arranging to send it to me UPS. In the last five -six years, this is where we have stayed, and I have watched the place be painted, continual upkeep, but the courteous folk there make it above your average lodging. Just all around positive and pleasant. It is more relaxing than some other lodgings which are twice the cost.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Your positive review means a lot to us Fiona51770 . Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Rodeway Inn Ashland Hotel. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We are glad that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our staff and the convenience of our amenities and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a king room, paid a little extra for our dog. Staff was friendly, courteous in person and on phone. The rooms are spartan but clean. Microwave, mini fridge, hair dryer in room. The cafe adjacent (Wild Goose) had great breakfast; the bar even had decent wine.
Good value, super close to Emigrant Lake.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind remarks to our breakfast, facilities and staff hospitality of Rodeway Inn Ashland Hotel. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great value for the price. This seems to be an older hotel but the bathroom/shower seems to have been updated. Unit is very clean. Bed is comfortable. Complimentary breakfast with hot items such as egg, sausage and a cook your own waffle. Food was good except for the scrambled egg which didn't taste like egg.

Cons: the unit had a coffee maker and the sugar/creamer/stirrer pouch but there was no coffee to be found. We got our coffee in the breakfast dining area so this wasn't a big deal. They also only give you 1 small soap/1 small shampoo which is only good for 1 person. I wish they have at least provided 2 as there were 2 people staying in the room. The air conditioner was noisy. It didn't bother me but my husband said it kept him up all night. I'm thinking that the air condition is possibly showing its age.

Overall, I'd stay in this hotel again. Price was good..place is clean with complimentary breakfast. My husband might not because of the noisy air conditioner. However as I mentioned it is an older hotel, it is not fancy but it you need a basic place to stay that's reasonably priced, clean and have helpful people at the reception then this a good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Ashland Rodeway I, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Teena G,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our air conditioner which is noisy. We appreciate your rating and are very glad that this annoyance didn't detract too much from your overall experience with us. We are working to take care of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

A good location off the freeway. This place is comfortable, clean and convenient after driving all day. There is a Continental breakfast but if you want something more substantial there are nearby places to eat that you can walk to.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ashland Rodeway I, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Travlssometimes,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay at the Rodeway Inn Ashland Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience as a good value for your money. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!