1. The toilet was not attached securely to the floor. You can easily pick it up. When I mentioned this to the front desk Saturday morning, I was assured it would be taken care of. Considering that this is both a safety and sanitation issue, I expected it to be fixed by the time I got in in the evening. It was not.
2. The door lock was loose.
3. The in-room safe was loose and did not have a battery so it would not work. Nonetheless, I was charged for it. The charge was taken off when I pointed that out, however.
4. The carpet was dirty, especially around the base boards and in the corners, and especially under the safe.
5. The electrical outlet next to the bed had no outlet cover on it.
6. You do not expect to have the best in-room coffee, but this was the worst I have ever had. It smelled dirty and tasted worse. I took one sip of it and dumped it. However, the coffee in the breakfast room was quite good.
On the good side, the staff was very friendly, the bed was very comfortable, and it was convenient to the interstate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Super 8, Ashland, OR. Exit #14. AAA Approved, Free Continental Breakfast with Hot Belgian Waffle. Indoor Heated Pool, Microwave&Fridge, Coffee Maker, Cable TV w/3 HBO Movies CH, High Speed Internet. 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and No Pets Allowed. Located near SOU & Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Mt. Ashland Ski. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Super 8 Ashland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Ashland Hotel Ashland
- Super Eight Ashland
- Ashland Super 8
- Ashland Super Eight