All reviews spider webs a great stay biscuits and gravy room was clean and comfortable small town per night would stay here again tina reunion pet derby vera squadron oklahoma linens gentleman rates
Reviewed 1 June 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The shower had low volume of water. Took a long time to rinse my long hair.
The BIG door on the bathroom, got in the way at times.
The Vent and light in the bathroom both on same switch, wasn't good. We like to close door to bathroom and leave light on, for minimal light while sleeping. The vent ran all night long. Would be nice if they were separate.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jeri H, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time for our survey. We appreciate the feedback and I will make sure and let our team read it. I will also make sure we get in the room you stayed in and check the issues. Please come back any time.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

When I checked in @ 3pm it seem fairly empty but filled up latter . I t was very quite. Staff very friendly. The bed was super comfortable ! Had other plans for breakfast but the breakfast room seem to have plenty of room and offer a variety of breakfast items. Location of hotel was convenient to many places from retail to restaurants. I have friends in Altus and will be returning so Days Inn will be the place I will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Jeri H, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. I will make sure our team gets to read your comments. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Had someone book me a room. Needed 3 beds and was told there would be space. Arrived very tired and desk lady had no idea what we needed or anything about it. Their was only one king bed and a pullout. So they gave us another bed in a different room. The pullout couch had no pillows or blankets so had to share bed with my 2 teens. Large cricket in bathroom. Swimming pool small, cloudy, freezing. Hot tub not warm enough.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Jeri H, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

I apologize for the misunderstanding about your room. I will make sure to talk to speak with my team. I have also had my team check the pool and hot tub and the room you stayed in.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Stayed two nights for family reunion, woke up with headaches due to the smell of dirt in the air conditioner and the carpet.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jeri H, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

I am very sorry about your recent stay with us. We have gone into your room and shampooed carpets and also took AC unit out for cleaning.