“A Must-Do!”

Add it.
Confectionately Yours
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Altus
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Passing through downtown Altus,OK? Or even highway 62 or 283? Well, Confectionately Yours is a MUST-BE-AT spot in Altus,OK. They even have the best smoothies ever (I got the apb).

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This place was sold to the gentleman who owns the Crown Jewelry store and now the previous owners help out with events and such. It has since then been renamed, something with the word Java. I personally wasn't a huge fan of their fudge or their drinks but when I found out a couple months ago they were selling, I decided to get two mugs as souvenirs, which were $30 a piece (!!). For a small town coffee shop, it fit the bill but I know neither of us really went here.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Very nice shop. Very comfortable, good coffees, cakes, cookies, and fudge. We enjoyed an extended stay and the very nice employees. We will have to make this place a regular stop and buy one of their mugs you can refill for free.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best coffee shops I have ever been to. The coffee is great and there is a lot of tea options. However, don't go on the weekends unless you want to be served by a grumpy old man. He has terrible customer service. A friend and I went two different Saturday's when he was working and he was rude both times. He didn't ask us what we wanted to drink he simply grabbed our mugs and filled them with coffee even though we wanted tea. If you can, I would suggest going during the week. The barista during the week is super nice and very friendly.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

This is by far, hands down, way better than any Starbucks I've ever been to! You have a vast selection of coffee drinks (hot & cold), smoothies, and more. You can get home made fudge, and a wide selection of coffee cake, muffins, and more. It's a great place to meet with friends, read a book, work a puzzle, or grab a to-go beverage. I always feel welcomed and always leave with a smile.

Date of visit: November 2014

Been to Confectionately Yours? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK