“Highly recommended!”

Miller Pecan Company
Ranked #4 of 9 things to do in Afton
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place would have received 5/5 if they had a viewing area to see the factory portion. Instead, we got to hear Carrie tell us all about the farm, the family, and the process. Thanks Carrie! Store is well stocked, fresh, and plenty to choose from. LOVED what I purchased-

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to pick up road munchies for return trip to Dallas area. Miller’s has tooo much to choose just one or two items. Our need for sweets were satisfied!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I've been to this place three times now and twice when they must have just made something fresh out of the oven because it smelled like I was sitting in a pecan pie!

Okay... onto the goods... hot sugared pecans. Enough said?

There is also chocolate covered cookie dough!
Pecan pancake syrup!
Chocolate covered pecan pralines.
Chocolate covered pecans!
And of course pecans shelled or unshelled.
If you like cracking them yourself then make sure to go in fall.

So that's my favorite list of items I must have when stopping.
Oh wait... no... the fudge! I cannot forget the fudge. Cream based amazing fudge! Get the assorted pack because they are all amazing!

Now on to the service... just the nicest woman ever. I've always had the same woman and she is so helpful and sweet. I bought my goods and only wanted to take half because I didn't want my stuff to melt and I was leaving Oklahoma the next day. She said she would pack it all up and open the doors early for me the next morning!
So happy to have fudge for breakfast the next day...lol.

Been to Miller Pecan Company? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK