“Very Unexpected ”

Oscar Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 62 Restaurants in Ada
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a number of three times. The very first time I had it about a month ago it was amazing, warm and very flavorful. The second time the food was cold, good but cold. The third time the food was horrible. The Hawaiian chicken was terrible. The only good thing that we received from that visit was the fried rice. Prepare for an unexpected experience, because you never know how your food will turn out. Believe me when I say, when it's good it's amazing but when's it's bad it's truly horrible.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I like Chinese food made with bean sprouts and vegetables and that is why I eat here. The place could use more light, and the restrooms are in need of an upgrade but they are clean. Take out is also a good option.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I think my title says it all. the food is good . the service is quick and friendly. the serving sizes are great. the prices are great.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I'm not exaggerating when I say Oscar's is the best. I have never found Chinese food that compares. The very best egg rolls and Hawaiian Chicken.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Authentic Chinese food! Best egg rolls and egg drop soup I have ever eaten. Specials always available. No buffet, which is great in my opinion.. Great prices too.

Been to Oscar Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK