“Lunch time”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Austintown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2012

The food was hot and wonderful as usually, that's what I expect from Cracker Barrell. Seated promptly. Our waitress was very good, only problem was another filled our teas saying it was sweet and it wasn't, what a shock! Over all wonderful visit!

1  Thank Dugganryon

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Liked access from interstate system. Didn't like the noisy atmosphere

1  Thank Bichon2010
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I always love the down-home, Southern-style food at Cracker Barrel. Not to mention a good selection of hard-to-find candies I have rarely seen since my youth (a zillion years ago).

4  Thank CCase1951
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I have visited other Craker Barrel locations and gnerally would rate them average to very good, but my experience at the one in Austintown was disappointing. Visited it mid-morning. It was not crowded (more than half empty), but had to wait to be seated. They were all out of decaf coffee!! Waitress said she would bring me some as soon as it was ready. The coffee did not arrive until after the meal was finished. Breakfast was only lukewarm when deliverd and the grits were stone cold (ugh).

Ususally Craker Barrel is pretty good, but this is the first time I viisted this one (and it will be the last). Quality control seemed to be lacking; service was poor and the restrooms (which are always clean at other Cracker Barrels) were also in desperate need of housekeeping.

8  Thank CynthiafromOhio2011
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I love cracker barrel!
Being that I live in California and we have none there I try and go to any of them when I am traveling.
They are generally consistently good.