“Top Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is the best sushi I've had in Akron. It's the most authentic style restaurant. The miso soup is also good. They have boxes where the chef will select different pieces of fish for you.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank TKDgrl91

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Our favorite Japanese restaurant. Food is wonderful. Selection is good. Sushi is like eating in Tokyo. It is family friendly.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank wxman2014
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

We have been here a few times for sushi, which is pretty good for Akron. This time I branched out to try something else. I got the porkbone ramen. It was very porky. And the noodles looked more like spaghetti than ramen. Stick to the sushi.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank M M
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Usually order for take out but decided to eat in tonight. Sat at the bar, chefs made sushi right in front of us. Banana tempura desert is worth trying. Sushi excellent as usual. Good tips on what to order from wait staff.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank rtaliwal
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I travel and eat sushi all over the country in some of the finest restaurants. I still find myself comparing it to Sakura. Some of the finest rolls I've ever eaten.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Ken D

Been to Sakura? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK