“I LOVE this place!! ”

Yellow Tail Japanese Seafood Buffet
Ranked #53 of 519 Restaurants in Akron
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Great food! Price is expected for a buffet but there’s so many varieties of food - your standard American Chinese food, some genuine Chinese cuisines, hibachi grill, sushi - they have your basic California & Philadelphia rolls but also the amazing ones with tons of toppings! We can’t forget miso soup & seaweed salad! Oh! They also have sashimi! & a whole wall for desserts! I absolutely love this place because for the price I can have my “regular” sushi dinner at a sushi restaurant twice! Plus I have the option of other foods! I come here a lot. If the dinner price is too much then go during lunch, it’s only $11/person! I had a girls date here & we were very happy! I also took my brother, SIL & 17 month old niece here & she loved the food too! Good for all ages! LOVE this place!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Amazing selection of food!! The sushi was fantastic! Everything was delicious & the place was clean. we had a pleasant server who kept a smile on her face the whole time.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

had lunch there with a friend. The buffet had plenty of sushi choices that is for sure...the hot food selections were boring. The food was just so so, but then again..it is a "sushi" place, so they had plenty of that. The food all tasted good and we left full. The price was not unreasonable and the waitress was very nice.

1  Thank pollymWadsworth_Ohio
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I really, really wanted to like this place but none of the food stood out as amazing and quite a bit was either meh or just bad. Some of the sushi tasted a bit off and I really regret trying some of the desserts.

The best part was the old man working the hibachi grill. We like him a lot. The rest has potential but isn't quite worth the price of admission.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Always clean and friendly service. The lunch buffet is a great bargain, the chef will cook whatever you like or there are many pre-cooked items. Great assortment of sushi, always fresh. Desserts are a bit dry and not very flavorful. Dinner buffet has many more high end items and is a bit pricey.