“Drive thru”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Akron
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Wonderful products, fast friendly service. Just perfect as always. My barista was very gregarious and we talked waiting for my beverage.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

No complaints at all. A friendly place great service awesome coffee and treat and very clean. Go there for a great cup of Joe anytime was there several and would go back again and again

Reviewed 26 February 2016

This Starbucks has the friendliest baristas! They are always smiling and really seem to enjoy their job. I go here almost daily because I work nearby. I would actually drive out of my way to go to this Starbucks as opposed to others in the area.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Can't go wrong with Starbucks locations in this chain around the world. This location was no exception. The barista made my drink exactly as I ordered it, perfection. Have visited this location in the past without reviewing it, and decided that it was about time to provide this location this just dues - GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Good seating, friendly staff. We had a complicated order that they accurately filled, except they had just run out of the Everything bagel, so we got the plain instead. Easy in/out parking.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK