“Delicious Ice Cream!”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #8 of 12 Dessert in Akron
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Lots of different combinations which are all really good. Would recommend getting the waffle cone. The prices here aren't the cheapest but a nice splurge from time to time.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I went here with a gift card I got for Christmas. I got the chocolate devotion which was very tasty but super rich. They put very large, chewy brownie chunks in. Make sure you know how much you can handle. A cone of any size is a lot to eat for one person!

Reviewed 23 November 2015

We have been to many Cold Stones but we find this one to be the best managed; the customer service here is excellent. We have had a number of custom-made ice cream cakes from here and they have always been excellent. (Try the Oreo, it's outstanding!)
As for the ice cream concoctions, I can't help it: I always get the Founder's Favorite. Pecans, brownie, fudge, and caramel. It doesn't get any better than that. Enjoy.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I have gone to Cold Stone Creamery in Akron and take a Got to have it deal of cup of ice-cream. It is so much in quantity which is enough four persons. It is so much delicious then we make it habit to eat it daily.

3  Thank Kausar W

Been to Cold Stone Creamery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK