“GoOD FOOD and more”

Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
Ranked #15 of 502 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 February 2018

it is not a place to DINE, but a place to have a quick delicious healthy meal at reasonable prices. the seating is comfortable and there is a micro-wave available to heat up items that need it. there is a fresh juice counter and fresh carrot juice is at your fingertips ! yummy

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Attractive venue with very comfortable chairs. Nice and efficient staff. House salad was very good. Salmon special was good fish perfectly prepared. Brownie dessert was very good with added ice cream and no cinnamon. Live music on fridays.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We were at Mustard Seed for Friday night cocktails and appetizers as part of our high school reunion weekend in Akron. I thought it was very average, and the staff not overly helpful. The bar had only a limited selection, and the male bartender was not real helpful in finding a good selection for people. It was just a mediocre place that also has a grocery store on the first floor.
I won't rush to go back.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by Mustard Seed Cafe. I was expecting a small cafe, but it was a full restaurant with bar. I am vegetarian and it is also a surprise to find MULTIPLE items on the menu that you can not only eat, but enjoy. I also picked up a few groceries after my meal. The store is a somewhat typical natural food store with a pretty good selection.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I have been a customer since the store opened. My most recent and last visit, involved a waitress who continuously reminded us of her name, but couldn't get anything about our order straight. Two of us had the salmon requested medium, and served like dried shoe leather. On my way out, I picked up a few items from the deli counter. The checker was literally surly. The next day when I served the salads, I was shocked, just awful. Officially done. Won't be back