“An OBX must!”

Burger Burger
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 11
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Open year round, Burger Burger is a local's favorite for burgers, wraps, wings, hot dogs, fresh local seafood and kids menu. In the summer time we make hand spun milkshakes and fresh squeezed lemonade. We welcome large groups and have big tables to accommodate in a casual, friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Second visit this week, lol. Burgers, shrimp, onion rings...you name it, all delicious! You can bet we’ll be back!

Chyrel A, Owner at Burger Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you so much for the awsome review an for recommending us! We love our happy customers!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I stopped by on a solo drive to Hatteras, and I was pleasantly surprised. The burger was fresh and great-tasting, a good size, on a nice roll with fresh lettuce and tomato. The fries seemed pretty ordinary, yet they were tasty and I had to eat every one of them. The meal was fairly priced. Bonus for having spicy mustard (I'm a mustard freak).

I enjoyed the meal so much that when my girlfriend and I visited a week later, we had to stop by. She thoroughly enjoyed her crab cake sandwich. We highly recommend Burger Burger!!

Chyrel A, Owner at Burger Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for the awsome review!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My husband's burger was moist and delicious with all his toppings and ad an added bonus that happens rarely unless requested, his roll was grilled. I ordered one of the lunch specials that was the fresh fried shrimp basket. For 13 dollars I was presented with a full basket of freshly breaded and fried shrimp, ff's, wonderful coleslaw and 1 of the most delicious hush puppies I've ever eaten. Wonderful meal, served hot and quickly and the young lady taking the orders and running the tables could not have been any sweeter. Great lunch and great price point Thanks Burger Burger, our meal was awesome!

Chyrel A, Owner at Burger Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! So glad you enjoyed you lunch and thanks for mentioning your server, Maggie.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We never miss a chance to enjoy the Smile Burger from here !!! Honestly it’s my absolute favorite burger period ! The meat is always fresh and taste so good!!!! I love the melted cheese all around it ! I highly recommend BURGER BURGER !!!!!

Chyrel A, Owner at Burger Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review!!! So glad our "Smile Burger" makes you smile!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This place has the best hamburgers around . My favorite is the Smile Burger and WOW ! The crab cake sandwich is delicious as well. This is a great family place with excellent food . Beef is fresh ground which makes the burgers YUMMY !

Chyrel A, Owner at Burger Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review. Hope this means you'll be back!