“Great Stay In Unexpected Location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Asheboro

Holiday Inn Express Asheboro
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Asheboro
Akron
“Great Stay In Unexpected Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

We were crossing North Carolina and it was getting dark and the rain was getting bad so I headed for the nearest Holiday Inn. The service was fantastic. It does help being a Priority Club Platinum member. We were upgraded to a suite which was very nice of them. The manager was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast for enough. There is a sports bar next door. Chicken wings and sandwiches were served in the evening in the breakfast area. This was a very nice stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Michael V
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hickory, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

My boyfriend and I went on a road trip (on motorcycles) with some friends for their anniversary to visit the Harley Davidson Museum the day after Thanksgiving and they were closed, so we went to eat supper, when we left the temp had dropped and we decided to find a room. We stopped at Holiday Inn and the experience was SUPER. They had everything we needed. Hot breakfast, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. The front desk clerk (Jenny) was exceptionally helpful and made our unexpected stay in Asheboro, NC very pleasant. Thanks!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

Me and my family (me, my 3 week old baby, 2 toddlers and my husband) stayed at this hotel coming from Denver, Colorado. We stayed 3 nights. Unfortunately we were in north carolina due to my father passing away. Even though it was difficult and painful time the staff and the hospitality of people made the stay there very nice and enjoyable. They made sure we were taken care of and even offered us great discount coupons for places for the kids to eat at. Even though they were doing their job, they surely helped with the healing process. I really recommended this place. And even though its a hotel the people will have a special place in my heart.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Maria M
Asheboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

I travel around the world with my job. I have stayed in 5 star Hotels to Express Inns.. After all of my travelings this has to be one of the best Managed and staffed Hotels I have stayed in to this date. The Manager and staff has went way above and beyond the norm...

I will stay here everytime I visit Asheboro NC no questions asked...

Thank you Management and staff for everything !!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

My daughter and I stayed 3 nights - the hotel was packed there wasn't a room available due to the Fall Festival going on there in town - as the place was packed and visitors getting crazy and out of hand - the management team there at the hotel did an excellent job in keeping everyone calm and happy - no one and I mean no one got out of hand - at one point my daughter went to the front desk to ask for directions - the lady at the desk didn't know but took the time and asked the manager there to assist us which she did - and was very kind at pointing other sites out for us to visit - there was another time that I noticed when I was sitting in the lobby awaiting for my daughter - the desk was packed the phones were ringing and yet I noticed that the manager who was off at the time - got right up and helped out the manager on duty - they politely put people on hold and then even experienced where one of the managers stepping up and assist one of the handicap guest enter the hotel - Its great to see that there still courtesy in a hotel - great customer service and great all around service - and the hotel was very clean - and the breakfast bar was great - the lady working there was so friendly she was having everyone laughing and enjoying their time there at the hotel - she even had this one child stop crying - I would love to hire her as my nanny - she was great with the kids - so yes, I would recommend this hotel the Holiday Inn Express Asheboro to all my friends and co workers to stay

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Asheboro
0.2 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 6 in Asheboro
27.6 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
27.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites High Point South

Been to Holiday Inn Express Asheboro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK