“Great Itanlien dishes”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My wife is a great Italian cook, so we often skip Italian restaurants, but this time paid off. Wasn't super hungry and was hoping for quality not quantity. I had the Spaghetti Bolognese and the portion was perfect. My wife chose the Penne Ala Vodka; her portion was huge. We enjoyed the bread and olive oil that came with the service and we also ordered the Saganaki - a traditional greek cheese and brandy that was flambeed table-side. Opa! A very nice meal all around.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Meet friends here for light meals on occasion as it is convenient. Limited menu of items I like. Can't go wrong with spaghetti. I like the egg plant dishes. Gyros meat was so dried out once that I just showed the waiter by clinking the plate with it. They apologized and replaced the food but I Haven't tried it since. Drinks are good.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

A good place for an adult date to talk and reminisce about good memories. Pomodoros is sort of like an old New York supper club, but without the smoke or the crowding. Sit at the bar, or at long tables, or at booths that offer a good bit of privacy.

The food is good quality and quantity and the staff is helpful. The location is in between Hendersonville Road and I-26.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Great service and the food continues to be consistently delicious. Kudos to the Chef and his team. The servers also make us feel very welcome and remember our habits. A pleasure to dine here. Thank you!!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I ate here last week for lunch and wow I had such a great meal. The bread they brought out was warm and fresh with a side of oil and herbs to dip it in. My boyfriend got the Chicken Marsala but instead of the traditional marsala sauce we ordered it as a creamy marsala sauce like we had it in one of our old favorite restaurants where we were from. I love mushrooms so I got the mushroom ravioli in a cream sauce and it was topped with little fried green onion strings on top. Both dishes were to die for! My son had the spaghetti with marinara sauce and you could tell that the sauce was homemade and not just some junk from a can. Best place for Italian food in Asheville would highly recommend.