“I had a wonderful experience”
Review of Bent Creek Lodge

Bent Creek Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Arden B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I found Bent Creek Lodge by accident and I am so glad I did. Jodee and Doug made me feel welcome the instant I walked through the front door. I was impressed by the setting, the building, and the quietness. I needed a place for a night's rest and got so much more. In the morning, I felt not only refreshed with a great night's sleep, but happy, satisfied, and peaceful.
The accommodations were heavenly. The restaurant suggestions for dinner were right on target, and I felt comfortable bringing my "carry-out" back to eat in the common room. The view out the back is outstanding. (Sunrise over the mountains is more breath-takingly wonderful than over the ocean, I must say!) The food that Jodee and Doug prepared for breakfast was amazing.
I hope that someday, my travels take me to Ashville again so that I can return to this little slice of heaven.

Room Tip: The best view is from the second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Cathy M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

It was just as advertised. Peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Everything was perfect. The room and bed were so comfortable. The breakfast was the best. Even the coffee was spectacular! We will be back.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 2 April 2012

In 2011 my wife and I stayed at the Bent Creek Lodge bed and breakfast in Asheville, NC. The lodge was very nice and the room that we stayed in was very comfortable with hot tub, flat screen tv, and an adjacent porch with a swing. The breakfasts were very unique and quite gourmet. The location of the inn was very good for traveling around Asheville and going to attractions and parks. The location was secluded and away from some of the busyness that is common in Asheville. If in Asheville, we would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marty Z
Reviewed 13 February 2012

The inn keepers were very welcoming, attentive and informative. The lodge and surrounding trails were beautiful. The room was impeccably clean. Loved sitting out back on the deck watching the many birds and squirrels. The breakfasts were awesome. The location couldn't be better as it was close enough to the interstate that everything was easily accessible. Biltmore Park and the Arboretum were just minutes away. Just came back and already planning my next trip.

Room Tip: I stayed in the "barn" room which had a jetted tub and a tv but no direct access to a balc...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank stopngo
Reviewed 11 February 2012

My boyfriend and I absolutely loved this place. Unfortunately, we could only stop here on a road trip, arriving late at night and leaving the next morning after breakfast. In the morning, Doug and Jodee showed us a hike route leaving directly from the lodge and let us take our coffee mugs with us. Then they prepared a delicious, wholesome breakfast for us. We had a little while to enjoy the wonderful living room, with its fireplace and library. Our room was also very comfortable, functional and cozy (we stayed in the mountain room). Jodee and Doug were really nice and their dogs were very friendly. We will definitely go back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OlgaAlexandrovna
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arden
The Residences at Biltmore
Wildberry Lodge
#1 of 1 in Leicester
Asheville Cottages
#1 of 21 in Asheville

Been to Bent Creek Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK