Holiday Inn Express & Suites High Point South
Quality Inn(High Point)
US$ 62
US$ 68
  • Fitness centre
Motel 6 High Point(High Point)
US$ 61
US$ 58
Hotel N.C.(High Point)
US$ 61
Atrium Inn(High Point)
US$ 87
Travelocity
All reviewswarm cinnamon rollsrefill coffeestayed herebreakfast hostessfront deskmajor highwaycommon areasnice propertythe staff was friendly and helpfultwo nightsbusiness triphiemicrowaveihglobbynckeurig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2009

We were very pleased with our accommodations. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast buffet offered a good variety of hot and cold dishes. The outdoor pool and surrounding area were clean and uncrowded. Our only complaint is that the fitness center was not on-site.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2009

Personally, I found this to be a nice hotel. The location is easily accessible. I checked in without an problems. I was booked for two nights, one paid and one a free night paid for with Priority Club points. The desk clerk made certain that my travel partner and I would not have to change rooms since the reservations had been made separately because of this. We were offered the usual Priority Club perks -- extended checkout, bottled water, newspaper. Very nice.

The room was a first floor room. It was neat and clean. The A/C was on the noisy side, but it kept the room nice and cool. The shower was great with adequate hot water. Plenty of channels to choose from on the television.

Breakfast was provided, and I thought it was nice. Of course, it is not a five star restaurant, but I had plenty of choice. From cereal to muffins to a cheese omelet. Everything was hot and fresh. The staff member serving breakfast was quite accommodating and helped me while I was getting some breakfast to take back to my room.

The only downside is the town. There is NOTHING here from what I could find. (It was my first trip.... so I may have missed it.) However, the only places I could find to eat were fast food. I wish this hotel had served dinner.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2008

This hotel was great. The staff was all extremely friendly, the facilities very clean, and breakfast was good. In an otherwise very boring town (sorry, Greensboro, NC!) thank goodness the pool was really nice and clean and has comfy lounge chairs!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2007

This hotel DOES have an elevator. Breakfast was standard continental stuff. Eating area very clean, comfortable and attractive. Staff was friendly. We checked in really late due to heavy traffic and had no problems. Room was very clean and really quiet. We were near the elevator and heard no noise at all. Would recommend to others and stay again. Very good value.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2007

We stayed here June 2007 and loved it! We arrived about 4pm without a reservation and they were able to accomodate us. We had picked up a Hotel Discount Booklet at the Visitor Center and got a TERRIFIC rate! The overall hotel was very clean and looked new if not brand new. The staff we met were very friendly. We requested a first floor room and were happy to find out it was close to the back door where we could come and go very easily. The room was very clean and tidy and had everything you would need for an extended stay. Coffee pot, iron & board, microwave and mini fridge. The only downfall I could find of the room at all was that the carpeting was somewhat dirty and I wished I had brought my slippers. If you are not a smoker you should stay away from the 3rd floor as half of it is smoking, but as soon as you get off the elevator to the 3rd floor the smoke smell is very overwhelming and I would not want a room up there. The 1st nor did the 2nd floor smell at all of smoke. The free continental breakfast was nice. There were premade waffles, french toast, warm cinnamon rolls, boiled eggs, cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, juices, tea bags and coffee. The lady that worked on the day we were there kept busy making sure everything was stocked and well cleaned. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and from this experience I will definately look at staying at other Holiday Inn Express'!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple