All reviews cookies ci s front desk indoor pool would stay again myrtle beach free breakfast wonderful stay staying at this hotel king bed rooms are clean other hotels an upgrade minute drive off the highway easy access convenient location
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Convenient to High Point University which was a main reason for our stay. The breakfast buffet was good and nice and hot. My room was quite comfortable and very clean. Always request higher floor for less noise and was not disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your valuable opinion regarding our breakfast and room. Please do come see us again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff are very friendly. The breakfast was good. The beds were very stiff. The bathroom smelled like cigarette smoke. I didn’t find the yelling at 1:50 am in the hallway to be very accommodating. Not sure I’d stay here again if I’m in the area. A lot of other choices right there to choose from.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

themomofboys,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! appreciate your rating of our hotel, though I do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced and I hope that your next visit will be even better. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I traveled with my 4 grandkids - all under 10yrs. I booked this place specifically because Country Inn and Suites are my FAVORITE - I have stayed at several different ones and always loved them. However, this was truly the WORST CI&S I have stayed at. That being said - it was not at all bad. Just far below the standard set by the others in the chain. The rooms were disappointing - not the suite I expected and a bit uncared for. The room was stuffy and I couldn't figure out the air/heat.nThe pool was fine - coffee was good- breakfast was fine - just ok - cookies and popcorn a plus - staff - ok - not overly friendly - but professional and fine. My experience was not at all bad. If my expectations had not been set so high - I would have given this place at least one more star.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Slsrls,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My children and I stayed here and enjoyed it. Our room was very clean and everyone was friendly. The hot breakfast was wonderful. Highly recommend. Indoor pool was very appealing to my kids with a winter stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

jenniferaC1883GN,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks to our breakfast, leisure facilities and staff hospitality. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!