Jordan Lake State Recreation Area
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great North Carolina Recreation and camping area

If you love boating it is the perfect place to be. Many free ramps to put in at and loads of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
DavidSNC
Apex, North Carolina
This is a wonderful retreat and well maintained

I live close to Jordan Lake and although I tend to avoid it during busy periods have to comment on... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ApexMagpie
apex

All reviews huge lake bald eagles great camping creek campground great state park pontoon boat general stores bath house camping trip hiking trails entrance fee crosswinds boating sites campers loop picnic
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Weather was beautiful, so we took a fall Sunday drive to Jordan Lake. LOVED IT. While it was quiet for our visit, it made us want to come back, use the beach, swim and enjoy some grilling...all available on the grounds. A great family spot for some outdoor recreation.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

We went on a Saturday afternoon around 3.00p.m, no idea of fishing or boating.we thought of a small picnic in one of the picnic areas with a small children's playground and a small swimming area! Nice weather and clean place! My 4 yr old daughter was having real fun in the water and later at the playground! Nice choice if you want to just go kayaking or relax with your family and friends! Would definitely go here very often! Such a relaxing place!

1  Thank premalu
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We have camped here and were very pleased with the facilities. My wife went here several times over the summer with the kids to swim and play with friends. They always have a great time. I have been here for some picnics and the pavilions are nice as well. This is a great place to spend a beautiful day.

1  Thank jchamber73
Reviewed 26 September 2012

This is an amazing place to take your family or friends for a real camping adventure. The lake is amazing and the small beaches are fun as well. I enjoy taking a day trip to get away or go camping over the weekend.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

There are free spots around lake Jordan that are more fun. I don't like spending the cash but I apprecaite how they keep it up so well...it's a catch 22. If I were swimming and didnt' have a boat, I'd pay the price but usually it's just my dog swimming.