Me and my new wife went here on our honeymoon last week of the season October 23-30. the Hotel is very clean and modern our bedding was change every day.The food was 5* not just chicken every day we had lamb, beef,turkey and many different kinds of fish. there was every kind of salad and pasta you could imagine. The Chef would cook you fresh omelets or fried eggs to your liking right in front of you. The sweets were absolutely fabulous,cakes, gateaux s fancy pastries and fruit was plentiful.
English tea ,coffee, hot chocolate,capachinoes soft drinks and beer 24 hours a day in one of the bars and most of the time in the other 5 bars. On three nights we had a meal in the restraunts which felt like going out for a special meal,we had a Turkish meal a chinese meal and an Italian meal all three course meals,very nice!
The views from the roof terrace where the main restaunt was were spectacular with views of the surrounding hills and the two private beaches that belong to the hotel as well as the bay of Bodrum. The hotel was in a nice quiet corner of Bodrum with easy access to the shops and bars with plenty of cafes and restraunts to eat out (but once in the hotel there really is no need to eat out).
This is definitely the only hotel we will ever stay in in Gumbet and hope to go back next year (but not so late in the season) . The only down side is that unless you are in a premier room there is no kettle in your room, so if you like a cuppa before 7.30 take a kettle with you.
The weather wasnt the greatest at this time of the year the temperature was in the early 70s but in early August we were told it was 110 !
Staff were really friendly and helpful . With entertainment team with shows on in the evening and events and clubs for the children. An all round great hotel was a little bit more expensive than other hotels but with 7 bars one of them 24hrs and 2 great restraunts its well worth going all-inclusive.CANT WAIT TO GO BACK !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of " away from noise but close to the fun " it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of "away from noise but close to the fun" it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. 7 Days a week the animation team will liven up the guests' holiday with daytime activities, shows, competitions, sketches and special themed show night. 4-12 Aged mini club is waiting their children. Water sport possibility on the beach. The guests will definitely find something fitting to their enjoy. In a 6 story main building there are 353 rooms. Modern and classic style decorated rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, safe box, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Asarlik Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Asarlik Beach Gumbet
- Asarlik Beach Hotel
- Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel Gumbet