Marina Vista Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 149
US$ 135
Hotels.com
Grand Yazici Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$ 179
US$ 169
  • Pool
The Marmara, Bodrum(Bodrum City)
US$ 301
US$ 276
El Vino Hotel & Suites(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$ 214
US$ 116
Su Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 76
Salmakis Resort Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
US$ 199
  • Breakfast included
Bodrium Hotel & You SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 110
Azka Otel(Bodrum City)
US$ 251
Dolce Bodrum Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 73
Ersan Exclusive Resort & SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$ 457
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboat tripturkeyhotel boatsun terracebbq nightfriendly hotelbus stationper weekair conminute walk to the beachcentral locationrooms are modernbars and restaurantsturkish breakfastcleaned dailyfamily run hotelbar street
Reviewed 29 November 2009

My husband and I have stayed here several times, on our own and also with family and friends. All have enjoyed our stays here, yes, it's not big or posh, but neither are the prices. Staff are really friendly, even ex staff who we still see on our visits. Hotel boat is good if you like boat trips. Hotel is in a very convenient situation for all ameneties but not too noisy. We'll be back again next year.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank badgerHereford
Reviewed 29 October 2009

although the hoel was well situated 5 min walk to bus station 2 mins to seafront the music and noise at night was very loud my room was beside swimming pool so in morning breakfast was outside room coulnt open window for air as smoke from guests would come in the air con was an extra £25 per week loungers could not be put down flat as not enough space then to walk around rooms cleaned every day food average good turkish breakfast but to pricey for full english bbq night very good and food as much as you can eat and free to guests staff friendly without being over friendly if you like fish there is many fish resturants 5 mins away and again good food but pricey for drinks all in all a good hotel if a bit noisy

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kizzy48
Reviewed 27 September 2009

I've just got back from a great holiday in Turkey our usuall hotel was fully book so we ended up staying here. Not the best hotel here's why:

IF YOU ARE : young, enjoy drinking till stupid o'clock in the morning being noisy and making a fool out of yourself then this is the hotel for you.
OR if your like me and want a relaxing peacefull break DO NOT STAY HERE.!!!!

The bar is 24hours and is noisy throughout the night, we had a pool side room which are usually the best ones but not here you can see and here every conversation!!! If i had children with me I dont think i would of lasted the week!! the hotel is on quite a busy road and its easy from the pool to just walk straight onto it so again not good for children.

It's also very 'clicky' I think as with most places in Turkey people like going to the same hotel every year.... this is made very clear here I dont think we got spoken to more than twice by the staff ,they where too busy having water fights or drinking with the 'regular guests'

Overall I wouldnt stay here again or recommend it to any one but the choice is yours......you have been warned!!!! BUT if you do decided to stay here ask for a roof terrace room there the best ones.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank KellyNorwich
Reviewed 24 September 2009

Arriving from a Thomas Cook flight in the early hours of the morning seems to be common with the package holidays that Thomas Cook offers. However with issues at the airport on arrival caused by a poor travel agent and a long night flight we were looking forward to a friendly hotel and a comfy bed. Unfortunately this is not what was in store.

Arrival at the airport in a seemingly shady area of the city (in the light of day it wasn’t that bad) we were greeted by the lovely external facade that the hotel had created. Beautiful while wall sidings and a very visually pleasing windowed reception which opened onto the street. Everything looked well so far.

The hotel staff that work on reception speak very little English which is quite unusual considering the number of UK (Particularly N English) visitors that appear to flock hear on an annual basis. This was quite difficult when we had seemingly simple questions and were just faced with blankness. They were humble none the less and the manager himself (who floated around occasionally) did speak quite good English but was never there when you needed to speak to him.

Right next to the reception was the bar which at 1.30am was still pumping out extremely loud and unusual music for that time of day, and the Bar itself was located exactly poolside (to a very very narrow small pool) straight away I knew I wouldn’t be going in with the close proximity to bar louts and the front street (the pool was open to the public despite its small size)

were re not given much guidance or a map of the city, we had the usual note about breakfast times and were being enticed to take use of the safety deposit box and air-conditioning facility which was obviously at an extra charge. We were then taken to our room and on the way advised that we could change in the morning if we wished too but there was nothing available right now. It seemed like a nice gesture until I realised it was probably because of peoples dissatisfactions in the past.

The way to the room, very close to the pool and noisy bar was laced with little signs about the optional breakfast one could select if they did not want the basic included food. However it was quite disturbing to see that all the prices were in £ (pounds) and I didn’t have any one me!!!

The frosted class room door had an extremely large crack through it and on entering the room, the bedding was quite .... I can’t find the words. Let’s say the presence of other women’s hair on my bedding was not a cause for comfort. The cleanliness of the room was also quite tasteless, they did have a flat screen TV that was not picking up any signal (im sure that would be at a cost) and a balcony.. What Joy. Until we discovered that it overlooked and extremely shady and quite scary alley way and dumping ground. Let’s just say I was glad it was night at that point or I would have cried at just how dismal the light of day showed it to be.

The bin in the toilet was not empty and the cleanliness in the bathroom was questionable.

As there was no other option for this night we had no choice but to settle uncomfortably for the night, it was quite disturbing when we pulled the bed cover open to see just how old and dirty the bed base appeared to be which was revealed purely because of a badly fitted mattress.

The next day we tried to locate the gentleman that checked us in but to no avail. The woman on reception could not completely understand what we were saying and then when it finally clicked that we wanted to change room, did no believe that we were told we could. She then proceeded to waste an hour of our first day’s holiday trying to track the guy down before she would change our room.

Eventually we were aloud to change our room in the late part of the afternoon; however the next room was also not the cleanest environment either. The room overlooked a residential car park but it was a little quieter than the previous room. It had an old style combi telly which looked unstable on a hanging frame tied with string and would only receive 3 channels.

The room was mostly the same standard of the previous but there was far lighter on this side of the building. The cleaning happened most days and was purely a basic clean. Our sheets were never changed the whole time we were there although the impression was made to make it look like they had bee. We soon discovered (by tracing the pre existing moth eaten wholes in the sheets) that they were just rotated to the foot side of the bed every other day. The blanket was also the most abrasive material ever, the stiffness was more like an exfoliating mitt than a blanket and it looked more like a tablecloth. I did ask for additional sheeting to layer between the blanket and my sore skin but was quite taken aback by the stains...

All in all, I did not go to Turkey with any grand hopes of Luxury, the hotel is listed as a 3 star hotel, but I did not expect to be faced with such dirty conditions and poor cleaning. Based on the facade that the hotel chooses to create a lot more could be done with the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sandy_v5
Reviewed 13 September 2009

We stayed at the Istankoy Hotel from 17th to 31st August. There was 4 of us, myself and 3 children, all aged 11 years. We had a super holiday. Yes the rooms are basic and the showers are naff but at the end of the day its a place to sleep. The hotel is central for everywhere you need to go. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating. We are returning next year on August 16th to the Istankoy Hotel for a further 2 weeks. Book up fast you won't be disappointed.......
Just a little tip do not book any excursions with your travel company you will be stung, Just around the corner there are 2 travel agencies and excursions are half the price......and barter!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family