All reviewsgreat locationsea viewrestaurants and barsturkeysmall hotelrooms are cleangulletmustafacastlebaybalconybodrum
Reviewed 11 December 2015

My partner & I stayed at this lovely hotel right in the heart of Bodrum,the location is super with amazing views of the castle & beyond across the bay!
Even though it was December the weather was fabulous & a stroll around the promenade was full of life,with cafes,bars& restaurants to suit all pockets
The waterfront itself was a hive of activity with lots going on..e.g local fisherman with their daily catch.
The hotel itself was spotless,with well decorated rooms & modern bathrooms with power shower!
Breakfast was sufficient although would say tea/coffee making facilities would be very appreciated in the rooms although there is a mini bar.
Staff were very nice,helpful & friendly.
Would recommend this hotel & would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front for amazing views of the bay!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ILOVELIFE_10
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

I was only here for one night, but I booked the room the night before and they gave me a free upgrade without me even asking for it. Then our flight left early so they got up early to serve us breakfast before the usual breakfast time. Very accommodating.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Benjamin W
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel location is perfect nice hotel and good customer service the only problem we faced was storm power is gone and breakfast is poor rooms not bad size clean all good staff assisted us in every where we go not like fetheyie orka hotel boutique there they lie and information provided is changed even though we had emails from them this hotel is the best

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Hasanian
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel has some positives for sure: close to one of the ferry stations, on the main strip so close to bars and restaurants, it's very clean and the staff is friendly.

And there are some negatives: the beds are really springy and lumpy, the proximity to the bars means you will hear loud music allllll night--past 4am. I may have slept right through the noise if the beds had been nice.

The hotel needs sound-proof windows and comfortable beds.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Funkus1
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Gulet Hotel is in the middle of the center of Bodrum. Easy acces to everything, the beach, the bars, the restaurants.
Most importantly, my stay here was good. It's clean and the service was really good.
I'd definitely come here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo