“Highlight of My Trip”
Review of CookFilipino

CookFilipino
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I love to cook, and through friends was already somewhat familiar with Filipino food, so I really wanted to expand my skills and get some "legit" cooking tips and recipes.

I found Cook Filipino online and was so excited! Booking was a breeze. Karen and her staff are friendly, fun to work with, professional and above all, good cooks.

The recipes you can choose from are all delicious. We learned four dishes - two appetizers/snacks, one main entree and a dessert. They are very flexible of you want to learn a dish offered from one of the other pre-set options. Everything was very hands on, with lots of explanation on the ingredients and cultural information as well. The best part is the end of course, where you get to eat everything! It's SO delicious! It's a wonderful way to spend a few hours and gives some great insight into Filipino food and their culture. Extra bonus points to Karen for being helpful with tips for sightseeing as well! I recommend this to any one who is going to Manila. You don't have to be a "foodie" to get a rich experience from this. I took tons of photos from my lesson, you can check them out on their Facebook page!

4  Thank Jennifer K
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.