“A bit disappointed”
Review of Oyster Boy

Oyster Boy
Ranked #281 of 2,065 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed 28 January 2016

The menu is very attractive, but the execution could be better. Everything else is very good, except what is on your plate, which is average...

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

On a recent trip to Manilla my partner and I came across oyster boy, with so many options of places to eat the choice is overwhelming but oyster boy really stood out. We loved it so much we ate here twice during our week long stay. We both love oysters and eat them regularly at home. Oyster boy has a fantastic selection with over 20different styles on offer. My favourite was the lime granita, oysters served on ice with a lime crush on top. Great value for money and fantastic food, highly recommend this little winner in and among the many great dining options that Manilla had to offer.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Affordable price for food and drinks after work. I do not like their comfort room, place tend to be hot due to sunlight in the afternoon. Aircon is a bit noisy and annoying.

1  Thank Pidel P
Reviewed 1 June 2013

If your craving for oysters then you can go here. Besides oysters they also offer other food, like the usuals that you can order in a bar. I just came here for beer with some friends to unwind. You can enjoy drinking inside or outside. Sometimes I like the music that they are playing here.

1  Thank Ayan M
Reviewed 21 January 2013

My husband and I come here during weekends if we crave for oysters (they're fresh daily and comes from Iloilo) and seafood dishes. Last Sunday, we had Halaan in seafood soup, pinakbet in ginamos, stuffed squid 250 grams, and oysters in garlic and cheese. The meal was filling and delicious. Although there were quite a few patrons at 3:00 pm, there was only one waitress but she seemed to do an outstanding job of serving everyone satisfactorily. The ambience is little rustic to me but it was ok. Some seafood restaurant offer food that makes you have a gastric upset afterwards but thankfully, I haven't experienced such after eating in this place. They are open 24 hours and near malls like SM, Farmer's Plaza, Shopwise, and Ali Mall. It is also near the Smart Araneta Coliseum so it's convenient to stop over after watching a concert.

2  Thank Shane3000