“Good night views”

Chill Top Roofdeck Restobar
Ranked #443 of 2,082 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good night views at the rooftop. Elevator going up there though is small. Food is ok, ambience is nice

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

we have been here for 3rd time and the place is good to chill and drink.. with a nice view on top.. just the prices were a bit pricey and the food serving is small.. the 3L cocktail tower is 2L Cocktails and 1L ice.. and less alcohol.. which is not fair for 450pesos.. though the staff is friendly and assistive.. i think you need to have more promo and make your prices a little affordable or at least make your food and drinks servings a little bigger just as reasonable as the prices..

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I went here to have a good time with my friends, and yes we did have a good time. This bar's food and drink is a bit on the pricey side, but that's common for bars. Moderately noisy and the music is a bit loud, but that's what you'd expect of a bar like this.

I ordered the Hickory Dickory Pork which was surprisingly good, and shared drinks with my friends, but it's worth noting that some of the food options aren't available. (Maybe they're bestsellers and they sell like pancakes)

Toilet room is alright. Not the cleanest, but better than most bars. Staff are accommodating too

Essentially, I think I'm paying for the view. It's a good view of the city though I'll give it that.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Parking:
Quite hard to park. I remember we had to ask the gasoline station beside it if we can park.
Drinks:
I enjoyed it, actually. Especially their house special.
Food:
Just okay. Not too bad but neither outstanding.
Location:
Definitely its place speak for its location—not to mention the chill aura.
Smoking Area:
Dirty!
Service:
A little bit disappointed but over all, just okay.

I hope they could add some more tables and chairs. And improve its service.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The place have a great place of the city and is spacious and windy. But the food was terrible, almosy everything on the menu was not available. And the tofu that we ordered tastes funny, like it was close to spoiling. Food delivered on the table also was cold. I think they “hoarde” orders before delivering them.

1  Thank Kristel P