“greenbelt parkplace is a great place to stay... but!!!!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Greenbelt Parkplace Condotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manila
Greenbelt Parkplace Condotel
Ranked #27 of 78 Speciality Lodging in Manila
Osaka, Japan
“greenbelt parkplace is a great place to stay... but!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2009

but..!!! the only thing that made me discourage is when the time that one of the security guard didnt treated me well... Well., I stayed there for almost 2months and there was one time that it's I think late at night about 11pm and I enter the condotel in the back entrance.... I just dont like how the guard treat me when I enter the condotel...He doubted that Im just an ordinary person who is trying to bring a mess to the hotel., well Im a considerate person and trying to understand it! But despite of it.... I love the place.... especially the unit 24E.... where I stayed...

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Kysmiere
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2009

Greenbelt parkplace isn't a condotel, I lived there from Sept '07 to April '08. The building is one of the best in Makati outside of the premiere hotels of course. I don't know what others were expecting but it is just a place to stay... it isn't an hotel... bring your own towels etc. the location is Excellent... just a few mins walk to greenbelt 1 then onto Glorietta.... restaurants, cinema are all nearby.
It's a great building and a great location.

Stayed September 2007, travelled solo
9 Thank gm47
UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2008

Green Belt Park Place is not a condotel, it is a private condominium suite , I stayed there many times for around $60 per night,
As a buisness man from Scotland
I have stayed in good and bad hotels in Manila at least $150 per night but $200 plus for a good one ! , also condotels witch average around $75 per night , I tryed 3 condotels in Maktis Green belt all were dumps,
Green Belt Park place represents very good value for money ,its true a no thrills places to stay , but its clean and most brokers provide internet and cable TV,swimming pool and gym ( both are decent )
self catering and sending clothing and bedding to the launderette is the only chore but they can be collected and returned by the staff,
Those wishing for a cheap stay this is great
For those on a small budget wanting 4/5 star service get real !
Get a proper hotel don;t be cheap or you will be disapointed, after all theres a reasons hotels charge what they charge !
Im cheap and I think most sublets are fine.

• Liked — Cheap and Clean
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
16 Thank Jackkuk
Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2008

We just returned from a 2-weeks stay in Greenbelt ParkPlace Condominium. Our vacation was in time for Christmas (Dec.2006) and naturally, we were looking forward to a good holiday. This condotel ruined our holidays. This condotel has its own website but DO NOT BELIEVE what they say as they don't make good on their advertisement: Ex. services offered include internet access, linens, etc. The unit given to us did not have a telephone (landline) access, no internet access, and 1 pc. of old towel for a couple. We were made to choose from several units - we chose one, paid a reservation on it, confirmed the said unit several times before our arrival. Presto, we were given ANOTHER unit which is smaller, stinky, dirty! Only when I complained did we get a different unit - supposed to be an "upgrade" but still the same dirty, unprepared unit without internet access/telephone line, 1 towel for a couple, ants running around the kitchen sink, water coming out of the refrigerator, very low water pressure, among others. We spent a great deal of our stay sending messages to the one person appointed by the property owners to attend to guest. The property owners said the property manager is on hand to attend to us. NOT TRUE, there was nobody there other than a representative who was new in the job and does not seem to know what to do with our complaints. This is the worst place we have ever been in all our travels. So if you don't want to ruin yours, do not stay here.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
20 Thank Matimyas

Travellers are raving about these Manila hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manila
0.1 km away
0.4 km away
BSA Mansion Condotel
BSA Mansion Condotel
#22 of 78 in Manila

Been to Greenbelt Parkplace Condotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK