“Great pizza, nice ambience...”

Prego Ristorante and Bar
Ranked #63 of 1,002 Restaurants in Manila
Description: Located at the Upper Ground Level of City of Dreams, experience fine dining in a warm and elegant ambiance while enjoying our flavorful array of authentic Tuscan dishes like traditional wood-fired brick oven pizzas and home-made pastas to be enjoyed with a splendid wine list. #FreeParking #MinutesAwayFromTheAirport #ViaNAIAExpressway
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Their pizza is superb. The ambience is really good. They provide complimentary bread with 3 spreads.

Will definitely come back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is SUPERB! The ambiance, service and foods suits the prices. This is a posh restaurant on the first level of the City of Dreams Casino. Aside from being a posh restaurant, this place serves authentic Italian food. If you are an Italian food lover, and want to get the real taste of Italy, this place should be on the top of your list. I would highly recommend the Pizza here. Pasta plates were good as well, but they tend to alter it. Like my Spaghetti alle Vongole; it was really good, the pasta was prefectly al dente, but they've added lots of chilis in it (which I have never had in Italy). The panna cotta was a bit strange as it didn't taste close to real Italian panna cotta tho. Ptobably Tiramisú tastes better.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was never a fan of pizzas and cheese until I've tasted Prego's Four Cheese Pizza. I always bring home four cheese pizza for my friend but I never tasted it. But when i got to taste it recently, I could say I'm one of them cheese lovers and once in awhile, I now crave for pizza. Not just any pizza, but Prego's Pizza. Molto delizioso! I'll definitely come back and have more of your Four Cheese Pizza!

Thank Eunice Angelain... R
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Located on the Upper Ground Floor of the City of Dreams Casino complex, accessible from Hyatt, Nobu, or Crown hotels. Very good Italian food. Very accommodating and prompt service. I have a very restricted diet and they did fine with it.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Wonderful pasta was had by me but please some fresh rolls or bread is a must !
Service good but maybe a bit intense, nearly at the end of a drink and another one sir ?
We enjoyed the carbonara pasta and the salmon which was well cooked and tasty. Was a quick visit and travelling and minutes to get out and back to your room in the hotel. Plenty to choose from on the menu and great wine list as well, happy with the choice!