See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2017

it dont look to fancy from outside but from the time you enter the door you treated with great service from the staff pleasant .the breakfast is also amazing buffet for the price you are paying for a room .would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

How we ended up here was a whole other crazy story....

First thought, was that it was a hooker hotel. Cheap basic rooms, about $20 I think. We were shown to our room. I requested a new one. There appeared to be a special "love stain" on the bedsheet. Next room had a hole in the bedsheet. I requested a change in bedding, but we were shown another room instead. The man asked for payment as he was leaving us in the room.. even though the room was already paid for. Nice try, buddy.

Room was fine. AC worked. A temporary place to stay before our flight the next day. Neighborhood is pretty scary at night. And I've been in some questionable situations in my travels. Felt like, with the wrong encounter, you could possibly disappear. Forever.

In the hallway there was a semi permanent fixture of what seemed to be a lady by request who chain smoked cigarettes.

I triple locked the door at night.

I kept the room key as a souvenir of one of the most memorable places I've ever stayed. I will never return.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I was amazed with the amenities that they have. Wasn't expecting it to be that good from the outside. I had a good time staying here with some colleagues after a long very tiring day at the office. Friendly and very accommodating staffs also. A really good place.

Date of stay: November 2015