All reviews dining table walking distance front desk greenbelt microwave unit internet ministop security laundry sink taxi
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

One must be desperate to stay here. I should have known better. I was curious and we know what that did.
The building is old and lobby is gloomy. No AC in hallways.
The good: the bed mattress is firm but pillows are lumpy.
Water pressure is good and even a rain shower. The room is spacious.
Big sapcious safe in room.
The Bad:
Towels are grey and tired.
Housekeeping is poor and inconsistent. No toilet roll when I checked in. One day they didn't empty trash.
Kitchen facilities inadequate. No electric hot water kettle for making coffee/tea/instant noodles.
Deal breaker: There is heavy drilling noise coming from a construction site behind the building. Its not going away soon. They’re still breaking the cement off the old building being demolitioned.
I am not desperate enough to ever come back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I book at booking.com and they don't include the taxes to the price they advertise which is foolish.

Also the guy who help the luggage is expecting so much tip and not even say thank you as courtesy after receiving the tip.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have stayed with this property when we had our travel expo in greenbelt as it is the closest one from the event's place. The room is good but it lacks amenities like bathrobes and slippers. The price is just fine. We've stayed for 2 nights. Staffs are courteous though.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed here with my 8-years old son for 7 days. Partner paid for a unit on the 20th floor. It included breakfast for two. Cheapest price amongst the many accommodations available in Makati area at such peak season (summer, long weekend).

>> Unit was furnished with functional appliances: TV sets (cabled), microwave, electric stove, fridge, landline, hair blower. The bathroom had modern hot & cold shower system and so was the sink in the kitchen. I got to cook & do laundry during our stay.

>> Staff were very accommodating. Kudos to Front Desk Officer Jun! He was very helpful without compromising the hotel policies/ interests. The 2 other women FD officers were nice too though we didn't have much interaction as most of my 'complaint' times fell during Jun's shift.

>> Check in was fast and private. I came in disheveled and smelly-- after a delayed flight, APEC traffic stress, taxi driver fight & long walk from New World Hotel (we got lost). Yet the sweet lady at the Front Desk accommodated me with the same high-class service she would probably provide to someone who came in looking elegant & rich. I can't commend the men in the reception area though (could be security men in polos with BSA logo or service crew in brown uniform). They didn't greet nor offer to help with our luggage. Just stared at us like we were freaking out of place!

>> Bring your ID to present to Front Desk. If you used someone else's credit card to reserve, like we did, bring a scanned copy & authorization letter from the card's owner. NOTE: they require an incidental deposit in cash which will be returned upon checkout.

>> Location-wise it was perfect! there is an ATM machine just beside the building (PNB). 7 Eleven and Mini Stop are in opposite sides of BSA. It is 2 blocks away from Mcdonalds and Greenbelt. If you need to commute by jeepney, it is just several minutes away.

>> There is a good menu to choose breakfast from. My son loved the skinless longganisa (he ordered it for 7 straight days!). I got to taste their chicken adobo and chicken tapa. Both were delicious! And they came in big portions! Saved some leftovers for lunch/dinner. NOTE: you have to order a night before and specify the time you want it served to your room. We missed out on several breakfasts but they allowed us to have twice the following day. However, the last breakfast was served later than requested so we weren't able to eat it as we had a flight to catch and our Grab car was already waiting.

>> It wasn't child-friendly: mirrors everywhere in the room. But it was definitely a haven for a woman like me (walls were filled with long mirrors). The dining table was made of glass and its' chairs were with foam covered with an easy to stain cloth. It was the same material used on the couch (definitely not child-friendly). I had to make sure my son would not spill anything while eating and that he didn't bring his feet up when lying on the couch.

>> internet: adequate most of the times but has to be improved. I was able to work at certain times when the connection was fast.

>> online inquiries (prior to check in) sent thru email were responded quickly. I commend Ms. Remolin for being kind, patient and informative to our repeated queries and persistent requests, handling them in the most professional way.

Room Tip: specify if you are with kids and if you wanted a non-smoking room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

This is an old building situated near Green belt.
The staff is cooperative and supportive.
Seven eleven is just downstairs.
Getting taxi is very easy going anywhere.
Room also has small kitchen.
Room size is very small but they also have bigger rooms.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends