2,596 results
All reviews residence club market cafe manila bay room attendant hyatt hotel concierge staff special thanks fitness center chinese restaurant living room house keeping business trip excellent hotel club room breakfast buffet shopping mall ag
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Wanted to stay at a luxury hotel in Manila for my last night of my holidays. I found AG New World Manila Bay Hotel and I'm so happy that I stayed there. At the check in, I was offered an upgrade package for a bigger roomn in 32nd floor, Residence Club and many more advantages. The package was absolutely gerat value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark H, General Manager at New World Manila Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Kassi2013:

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and we shall share with our team. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

We greatly value your support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

The AG New World Manila Bay Hotel was my choice based on travelers ratings and experiences. It was my first time in the Philippines.

My plane arrived over three hours late and the staff was wonderful. My bags were delayed because of the short time to get from one plane to the next in Hong Kong. I notified the hotel and they took care of everything in working with the Hong Kong Airlines to get my bags delivered. Considering how early in the morning we got to our hotel, the staff was wonderful and checked us in promptly. The room was large, clean, and the staff kept it well kept. The beds were super comfortable. There are a large shower and tub in the bath.

I was to meet a very important person during my trip to Manila; this hotel has amazing security.

The hotel is close to everything in and near Manila. Wonderful restaurants in Manila.

I had contacted the hotel ahead of my arrival because of scheduled surgery after my trip and of my medical needs and restrictions of not drinking alcohol; they accommodated my reasonable requests.

Overall, I am very happy.

Room tip: The double bed for us was actually together, which was larger than a king bed, and a larger room. Won't go wrong with either.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Psalm41:

Thank you very much for writing a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and our products and services were able to exceed beyond your expectations. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest . It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

This is my favourite place it's my second time in this year and will be the third in few days fantastic location rooms, staff kind, hospitality food . I like the place and I will always be there it really worth to stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Khalid8272:

We are pleased to hear that your recent visit was an enjoyable and memorable one. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest. It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Thank for the nice staff which i concern special thank for Mark Spanta at the front desk which give me nice room .. the location so good in Malate near to the Robinson mall and all Agencies for workforce which i was there for business

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Habib S:

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Another Great stay at New World my go to hotel when Lm in Manila !!!!!! VIP on 10th floor is my choice !!! I will always go there when Im in Manila no doubt. The room cleaners are great and also gym staff

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear lancek2017:

Thank you for rating our hotel following your recent visit.

We are pleased that you have given our hotel a perfect 5 stars rating. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest. It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We are grateful for your continuous support and always look forward to seeing you here in the hotel.