All reviews one bedroom suite cowboy grill rizal park front office manager breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay room rate robinsons mall room attendant i highly recommend this hotel roxas boulevard manila bay ermita philippines ms penthouse taxi
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We had our medical in MAGCOOP and didn’t expect to wait for 2hrs for our medical results so we are a bit hungry that moment. After getting the result we decided to take our lunch along the area and we saw cafe miranda that is near to the clinic. We entered the hotel and the concierge guide us to the resto . The receptionist walked us to our table and left us without recommending something to the menu, so I raised my hand to order and a waiter approached and took our order . He repeated our order and advise us that our food will be serve around 20-25 minutes knowing that we are the only guest at the restaurant . Well , we waited for more than 20 minutes and I’m already pissed because I’m already hungry . Maybe they noticed my facial expression and approached me saying “ I’ll follow up your order sir “ and I responded “ok “ then the food arrived ! Finally , after the long wait . The food looks very appetising and well garnished . When I had the first bite , I was very disappointed the meat was not hot and dry , the mashed potato were over cooked. But I tried eating it because it’s a bit expensive and didn’t finished it . No one was attentive ( knowing that we are the only guest ) !!! I called them so many times for my water refill ! What a service ! I’m sorry though some server were trying their best but they can’t change my mood anymore . Food was expensive but didn’t get the worth that I paid for and the service was terrible . I believe they are more than 5 in that resto and we’re just 2 but They cant handle us properly . Hoping for a better Service next time !

Stayed: November 2017
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear francis r,

Please do accept our apology for what had happened. Rest assured that your comments has been carefully reviewed and necessary corrective actions has been carried through.

We are hoping that you will still consider us on your visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The have good stuff and very kind
Thanks for you guys !
Apple and May is best employee very kind and very helpfullness
I like phillipeans ppl
They are so kind.

Rooms are very clean
And the service is good

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank فهد ا

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comment. I believe this is comment is meant for our sister hotel - City Garden Hotel in Makati. We already forwarded your comment to them.

Thank you and we are hoping that you will visit City Garden Suites if you're in Manila next time.

Glory LEteracion

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The food for breakfast was cold, and each day I had to ask for the milk, as it wasn't there. The food was also very scarce, and repeated requests had to be made for availability. The coffee, creamer and water in the room was not refilled. You have to ask each day for it to be done. This should have been automatic. The floor was not swept in the whole week I stayed there. The doors are very thin and you can hear everyone out in the hallways as they come and go. It was close to everything, which is fantastic, including Robinson's Mall, the Cowboy Grill, lots of shops. The reception staff and door staff were very friendly and kind.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Helen,

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. As part of our buffet set-up we have a milk every morning and we do have a food warmer chafing dish with fuel holder to keep the food warm. Necessary corrective measures are being observed now to improve our service.

Make up room is done daily basis unless the guest turn down the service and opted for trash out only or the room is on a DND status. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations as well on this area.

We want also to thank you for sharing your review. Rest assured that we will take a look on this so that we can improve more our service.

Thank you for commending our reception and door staff for being friendly and kind.

We are hoping that you will still consider us on your next visit to experience the difference.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Best hotel ever they alway take care of you and do there best to make every trip a great stay if there a problem the correct it right away unlike the hotel or motel in America. They have great food and dinning experience they have a great menu and lot to choose from.tbe front desk staff is the best .The morning stall at the front desk is the best l am sure the evening staff is great also

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear johnnutt,

Greetings from City Garden Suites Manila!

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are glad to know that you had a enjoyed your recent stay with. It is our pleasure Sir to serve you with utmost care.

Thank you for all the positive feedback and for commending also our staff at the front desk.

We are looking forward to be of service to you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Hotel has good location, very close to main shops. Only 15-20min drive to top casinos and airports. Lots of nearby restaurants when your tummy is in a hungry dilemma in the middle of the night. Staff always delivers excellent customer service. Breakfast menu are not that exciting compare to our previous visits but still ok for the value of room rate with buffet breakfast included. All rooms we stayed are clean & well maintained. Thanks lot. Always gonna recommend City Garden Suites(Mabini Branch)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Roce C,

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We are glad that our location is at your convenience. Thank you as well for commending our staff for delivering excellent customer service and for the positive feedback about the cleanliness of the room. Rest assured also that we will check the breakfast.

Thank you for the recommendation and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.