City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 39
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 45/night.

US$ 75
US$ 49
US$ 163
US$ 134
Hotels.com
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 66
US$ 199
US$ 194
  • Pool
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 99
Priceline
All reviewsbig spacestar hotelbell servicelarge roomnight liferoom attendantrooms are cleanmallwifisecuritydepositrenovationvaluables
Reviewed 29 October 2007

Hotel was old but clean. The room was large and bathroom has hot water. Downside was aircon, it was noisy and has no remote control, so you have to go out of your bed to adjust the temperature if you feel cold in the middle of the night. Other than that, it's okay. I would say it's good value for money.
Hotel location was convenient. Next to hotel is Circle K, and it's walking distance to Aristocrat (recommended restaurant!), Manila Bay (must see sunset!) and Robinson Place.

4  Thank IvyVa
Reviewed 24 August 2007

The Executive Plaza has become a fixture of my trips to the Philippines. Sometimes I book ahead, usually hours only, or I just crash (when I miss the plane). The Executive Plaza is in the heart of Manila (Malate), which is the area with a lot of night life, bars and some good restaurants. Having said that, it is not so bad, that you could not take the family there!

The Executive Plaza has very large modern rooms at very reasonable rates (last time I crashed with my wife for $AU80 = $US65), nice big bathrooms, execellent room service (24hrs?), a restaurant with good food (although it looks more like a bar). You can exchange money, rent a car, book trips, etc.

Front Desk is efficient at check in, less so at check out (collecting tickets from restaurant, room service, etc.) But still acceptable. Help with luggage right to the taxi is a natural!

I always feel like a real and welcome guest there!

And, yes there are guests (Europeans and Japanese mostly) with their short term Philippina girl friends, but it is all quite civilised and nothing seedy and everybody is happy!

The location is excellent, 30 minutes at most to the international or national airports, 15 minutes to the Asia Mall, same to the old city (Intramuros). Walking distance to Roxas Blvd. And Malate at the doorstep.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ingor
Reviewed 30 March 2007

Check in was OK. Reception staff did not appear the friendliest but I can live with that. Room was on the 15 floor. It was dark with just on very small window facing into a very narrow shaft so light was very limited. Ask for a room facing outward would probably be the thing to do. Bed was large, hard but comfortable. There were no cockroaches in the room but did see some in the toilet on the 2nd floor. Hear they do not travel to upper floors (??) so probably go high if you can. Cost $104 for 2 nights was prob ok. Went to extend and go the runaround. they eventually said it was OK but wanted $60 a night. Checked locally and found Hostel 1632 on Adriatico St, literally the next block back from the sea. Much better value, cleaner and nicer staff all round. Smaller rooms though so may not suit all!!

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled solo
3  Thank kilteel
Reviewed 20 February 2007

Just for an instant booking, it was very well. On Chinese New Year, most of the Hotels in Mabina are full, but when I called and told them that I was here twice before, I get instant good service and a room for a few days. So I enjoyed it as well and celebrate Chinese New Year with my friends around.
Thanks from Phaidonbeach, Antique

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank Bernie O
Reviewed 12 December 2006

I spent nearly 3 weeks in Manila with my fiancee in April and May of 2006 and my friend got me a reservation here. The hotel was nice, even if the bed was two singles pushed together. The staff was very attentive, kept the room nice and clean, noticed when we did not come in for a night (went to Baguio) and I never had a problem having guests or my fiancee up. It is right next to the Holiday Inn, just down the street and around the corner from the (I think) Robinsons mall. Yes, it is on a very busy street, but that meant I never had to worry about finding a cab. Yes, there were beggars nearby, but they are all over Metro Manila, you live with that and learn how to ignore them (to me it has always been a part of life in a big city - Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and thus I knew it would be present in Manila). It did not take away from the hotel in the least. The AC was good and quiet, the showers always hot, and despite having the elevators right outside my room I never had any problems with noise. I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled as a couple