“Not Fully Satisfied”

Bayview Park Hotel Manila
Ranked #18 of 111 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 2 February 2016

In terms of location, Bayview Park is just great. It's along Roxas Boulevard right across the US Embassy. It is also very near the Luneta Park and Intramuros and other old places in Manila. It's location within the Ermita District also makes it a good location for those who want some nightlife in Ermita and nearby Malate.

In terms of security, it's very lax, anyone could just barge in anytime. Housekeeping can also be improved a lot. Windows are also not cleaned regularly. Some amenities are broken like the bath tub and the shower knobs in our room.

Room Tip: Choose the seaview rooms facing Manila Bay and enjoy watching the famous Manila Bay Sunset from the...
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ThadzEngaling
GM_EUGENEYAP, General Manager at Bayview Park Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

I'm glad you find Bayview Park Hotel Manila a very convenient location for both business and leisure trips. We are located nearby classic and modern restaurants, national parks and museums, shopping malls, convenience stores, banks, and many more.
Housekeeping duties include checking the guest rooms and its amenities regularly. If you feel that any of our service or amenities needs our attention or correction. please do not hesitate to approach any of our friendly receptionists for immediate remedy.
We take the safety and security concerns of our hotel guests seriously. We have regular security audits as well as strategically and well placed CCTVs that cover all areas of the hotel premises but not intruding on the privacy. Everyone, including hotel guests or visitors, entering and re-entering the hotel premises are screened properly.
Your comments are important to us. Thank you for taking the time out to rate us. We really hope to welcome you back in the future with better expectations and experience.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

It was our first year anniversary celebration with my fiance'. I did my own Itinerary of our activities on that day. Our Destination: Manila Ocean Park, View of Manila Bay, Korean Restaurant for our dinner and an All in one place where you can stretch more activities like swimming, etc. and we need to find a Hotel closer to all our destinations. So,prior to booking at Bayview Park Hotel Manila, I did several research and reviews on the rates, location, service, accessibility,transportation of Hotels in Manila.

There are some hotels in Manila that are in contrast to the photos being advertised on the websites so PLEASE BE CAREFUL. you might end up paying much for a Haunted and Jurassic Accommodation.

I chose the Superior Room (Sea View) with breakfast of BAYVIEW PARK HOTEL MANILA.

BAYVIEW PARK HOTEL MANILA is a Gem at the heart of Manila.

Luxury Hotel that is worth your money, you will be amazed what's in a box after you have made your booking. My expectation was like "it was just a standard room" but what made it more elegant is that the lighting of room, carpeted room, Neat, Marble Tiles and Classy Restroom with partition of elegant glass to your bathroom, hot and cold shower, complete toiletries, huge mirror in the bathroom, sliding door and the coolest thing in the Bathroom is that, the floor tiles dries faster.
Queen size bed, Lamp-shade, A coffee table set and a mini living room with 32 inches Samsung TV with Cable (SD), closet and security box. There were 4 accessible elevators, carpeted floor heading to your room.

The breakfast was great! especially the bacon and strawberry jam was fantastic! one reason i will be heading back to this hotel is their Strawberry Jam!!

The hotel is in the heart of Manila, which is adjacent to Luneta Park, few steps to Roxas Boulevard, nearby coffee shop and restaurants.

I can almost give a (5) Five Star score to this amazing hotel but I've taken some points for few reasons:

(1) I was so excited to get inside my room and take a sight of manila bay as I have chosen the Superior Room (Sea View) we were given the room 512, but what made me sad is that, when i opened the curtain (room), I am not seeing the view of Manila bay instead I saw a huge building beside our hotel and the street.

(2) the Wi Fi. There is a linksys router inside the room, We brought our laptop and our mobile devices. I am a techie guy, I worked for more than 8years for US ISP such as verizon,twc and comcast so i know how to test their isp. well, the verdict is that, The Wi Fi is SLOWDING... Definitely a TURTLE Connection. my mobile carrier which uses 3G connection is faster than their Wi Fi. for those who are technical, here's the metrics i got when i did PING, Speedtest and Tracert:

PING: 180ms
Download: 0.14mbps
upload: 0.20 mbps

I strongly suggest, This will be an opportunity for the hotel to Upgrade the Internet service. We are already on the generation of Android and iOS.

but, Overall hotel stay experience was great! from the arrival,during our stay and check out. Customer Service is Superb! kudos to the Hotel Front desk "Abigail" for having an spectacular customer service, and to the rest esp the doorman and the dining and housekeeping crew .

I strongly recommend this hotel for your future stay-cation and travel.

I will surely choose this hotel in my future travel in Manila.

Thank you Bayview Park Hotel Manila!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank dcrocodile24

I'm glad you were able to discover the many convenience in staying with Bayview Park Hotel Manila. We located nearby classic and modern restaurants, national parks and museums, convenience stores, banks, shopping malls and many more. We are currently in discussion with our internet supplier on how we can improve the signal that may not be to the guests' satisfaction at times. Your comments are important to us. Thank you for taking the time out to rate us positively despite having experienced some discomfort with the internet.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Suppposed to be we will stay here 2nights, but becoz of our rescheduled ferry we just spend a night here. I'd called the hotel 2x to informed that we will arrive late 3days ago before our checkin date, to make sure our room was ok and we will not wait.
We arrived early morning, went straight to reception. Upon checkin, receptionst said my room with ocean view is not yet available and if its ok to transfer to different room. Of course its not OK, told her i called 2x about our late arrival to make sure our room was ok. We'd waited 1 1/2hrs to have our reserved room. Oh well, we just go direct breakfast while waiting. Not that bad, but really disaappointing.
-breakfast was soso, not many choices. Small places and crowded that time.
-lobby no available couch to sit while waiting.
-pool was small but nice. Water is a bit cold. But only open until 5pm.
Room tips. Book an oceanview room really nice to see the sunset and the bay.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cherieamore

I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience together with your rescheduling of your arrival date. I hope the rest of your stay and departure was better. We're sorry if we couldn't accommodate you in an ocean view and we are now studying our checking-in procedure on how could serve you and other future guests in a much better way. Your comments are very important to us and we thank you for taking the time out to rate us. We really hope to welcome you back in the future with a better service, better stay, better accommodation, and a better experience.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

The room was excellent. Very clean and very spacious. The location of the hotel is also convenient as there were restaurants everywhere. The staff were friendly and very professional.

I remember when we were having breakfast there was a very irate guest, complaining that the food was cold. He was arguing with a staff member and abusing him. The staff member handled it pretty well, very calm and professional even when he was getting abused. I don't know why that guest was not happy. The food was delicious and I can't complain.

Overall, short as it may be, the stay was very pleasant and enjoyable. Will denitely stay there again on our next trip

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Reychel M

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here in Bayview Park Hotel Manila. Our breakfast buffet is planned daily and prepared early in the mooring and served just before opening time to maintain its freshness. For some hotel guests who may prefer a different cooking style or taste, they shouldn't hesitate to approach any of our friendly wait staffs for any possible adjustment. Thank you very much for understanding and even complimenting our service presentation and surely our wait staff would be very happy to read about your generous comments. Thank you for taking the time out to rate us very positively. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I was satisfied with the hotel service . Tasty foods for breakfast . Cooked and well -prepared for everybody's taste and satisfaction . I had a full stomach when I left . Was at rooM # 523 . So delighted to see the cleanliness of the room , all its amenities and so forth . When I needed something , I called up the front desk and the lady responded me so fast no time wasted . I thank her for that . The day when I checked out , the front desk ladies had no hesitation to process my bill papers right away, there I left the hotel without any guilty feeling . We are going back again to stay in the near future .

Room Tip: very quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank peterY6425TO

I'm glad your stay here in Bayview Park Hotel Manila was within your expectations. Our kitchen staffs prepare the breakfast buffet early in the morning and served just in time to maintain its freshness. Our rooms have several categories that hotel guests may choose according to their taste or budget. Thank you for taking the time out to rate us very positively. We hope to welcome you back in the future.